DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffle Name: 4 Months Since Day 1!

OK here are the details (READ EVERYTHING!):

Everyone in the club is automatically entered!

-3 People will be randomly chosen. (Here's the website that will chose a random name:http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ )
(The 3 winners will be chosen today a 12:30 PM CST.)

-The 3 people will chose one of the packages.

-There are 3 prizes packages to chose from:

Package 1 TAKEN
Package 2 TAKEN
P3) Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 + 1 Low RPM Turbo, + Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black.

I ONLY HAVE 1 (one) OF EACH PACKAGE!

I can only send 1 (one) car per day so you must be patient.

You have only 48 hours to claim your package. You can claim your package by Private Messaging me or posting on the thread.

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
(Yes 500th post!)
 
Last edited:
Raffle Name: 4 Months Since Day 1!

OK here are the details (READ EVERYTHING!):

-3 People will be randomly chosen. (Here's the website that will chose a random name:http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ )

-The 3 people will chose one of the packages.

-There are 3 prizes packages to chose from:

P1) Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 + Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec II (R32) '94 + 2 Low RPM Turbos
P2) McLaren F1 '94 + 1 Low RPM Turbo + 1 Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black.
P3) Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 + 1 Low RPM Turbo, + Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black.

I ONLY HAVE 1 (one) OF EACH PACKAGE!

I can only send 1 (one) car per day so you must be patient.

You have only 48 hours to claim your package. You can claim your package by Private Messaging me or posting on the thread.

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
(Yes 500th post!)

This is cool ameer hope i get a prize
 
Awesome, hope I win something.
 
Sorry i have not been around been around recently been abit busy. And awesome ameer 👍
 
Interesting competition there ameer.👍
 
7 Minutes until the Drawing!
5 Minutes until the Drawing!
3 Minutes until the Drawing!
 
Raffle Name: 4 Months Since Day 1!

OK here are the details (READ EVERYTHING!):

Everyone in the club is automatically entered!

-3 People will be randomly chosen. (Here's the website that will chose a random name:http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ )
(The 3 winners will be chosen today a 12:30 PM CST.)

-The 3 people will chose one of the packages.

-There are 3 prizes packages to chose from:

P1) Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP '99 + Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec II (R32) '94 + 2 Low RPM Turbos
P2) McLaren F1 '94 + 1 Low RPM Turbo + 1 Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black.
P3) Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 + 1 Low RPM Turbo, + Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black.

I ONLY HAVE 1 (one) OF EACH PACKAGE!

I can only send 1 (one) car per day so you must be patient.

You have only 48 hours to claim your package. You can claim your package by Private Messaging me or posting on the thread.

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
(Yes 500th post!)

Happy 500th Post! :dunce:
Atleaste you remembered yours!

Unless this had anything to do with it: Last edited by ameer67; Today at 6:12 PM.
 
And the winners are!:

o6villma
Kevzido (Kadzido)
Doog (Dooglers8)


Congratulations to all 3 of them. You guys can chose your package! 48 hours to claim one.
 
Last edited:
Happy 500th Post! :dunce:
Atleaste you remembered yours!

Unless this had anything to do with it: Last edited by ameer67; Today at 6:12 PM.

1:12 PM. :sly:

And congrats to the three winners!
 
Well done guys
We should this every 2 weeks or a month
 
oprah-audience-o.gif


I guess I'll go with Package 1. :dopey:
 
oprah-audience-o.gif


I guess I'll go with Package 1. :dopey:

Congrats! I'll deliver the Nissan first and turbos today. The Mitsubishi tomorrow.
 
And the winners are!:

Willietjeuh (DS3User)
Kevzido (Kadzido)
Doog (Dooglers8)


Congratulations to all 3 of them. You guys can chose your package! 48 hours to claim one.

vader.jpg
 
And the winners are!:

Willietjeuh (DS3User)
Kevzido (Kadzido)
Doog (Dooglers8)


Congratulations to all 3 of them. You guys can chose your package! 48 hours to claim one.

Meh. Maybe next time.
 
Package 2 is mine! Back off! MY PRECIOUS.
 
I don't know whether you can send a McLaren F1... Nope. Just tried. You can't.
 
Package 2 is mine! Back off! MY PRECIOUS.

Congrats! I'll send you the paints and turbo today.
EDIT: Oh shoot, FH was right. Sorry Kadzido! Chose a car below:
(They're all premium cars.)
Corvette Z06
Corvette ZR1
Ferrari F430 '06
Lamboghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
 
Last edited:
Seems there's lots of members online but no room to join. I'll start a room soon.
 
I don't know whether you can send a McLaren F1... Nope. Just tried. You can't.

Thanks for letting me know.

Oh and if Willietjeuh (DS3User) doesn't claim his prize, someone else will be chosen randomly and receive package 3.
 
Last edited:
Congrats! I'll send you the paints and turbo today.
EDIT: Oh shoot, FH was right. Sorry Kadzido! Chose a car below:
(They're all premium cars.)
Corvette Z06
Corvette ZR1
Ferrari F430 '06
Lamboghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08

I already own all of those from this selection.
 
Seems there's lots of members online but no room to join. I'll start a room soon.

Too bad there is a slim chance I will make it.
 
The room is titled GTP Cops/Cruise 75mph on La Sarthe, the room number is 1472-6118-4130-9220-5664.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back