DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,982 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been a closer battle if me and SuperStreet didn't get knocked off the track.
 
'Twas a, uh, bit of confusion. I'm opening a new lobby. # will be here in a minute.

1472-6118-4216-8218-6477
 
Hey hybrid makers, just saw a 7,000 HP Civic EK at Special Stage Route 7. They're still here! Yes!
 
Hey hybrid makers, just saw a 7,000 HP Civic EK at Special Stage Route 7. They're still here! Yes!

Really? I'm not sure if it's even worth figuring it out. I've been enjoying my non-hacked cars.
 
There's an argument going on about GT Academy cars. Are they allowed or not?
 
Hey hybrid makers, just saw a 7,000 HP Civic EK at Special Stage Route 7. They're still here! Yes!

Why are the civics the biggest contender for hybrids? :confused:
 
Why are the civics the biggest contender for hybrids? :confused:

I'm pretty sure the 3K Civic EK was the first hybrid. I might be wrong though.
Yep what have you been doing?
Derping around, buying cars I will probably get bored of and sell them in a week (like all the time), etc.
 
There's an argument going on about GT Academy cars. Are they allowed or not?

I'm not sure if you saw. Kad and Doog both said they were fine. I'm sure they are allowed. I just don't want this to become a long discussion like the tuner cars argument. :indiff:
 
Oh, my bad. I never seen where they said they were allowed, it was probably lost in the hacking arguments :lol:

And I don't want a long discussion either, but I don't think it'd escalate to that because it's not as important as tuners.
 
Hey guys, I have a new idea for the GTPD. Maybe instead of black body and white wheels, we could try it the other way around: White body and black wheels. It will probably make the police cars stand out. And that the 2012 GT Academy Award cars could be cops because the say GT on it. What do you guys think?
 
Hey guys, I have a new idea for the GTPD. Maybe instead of black body and white wheels, we could try it the other way around: White body and black wheels. It will probably make the police cars stand out. And that the 2012 GT Academy Award cars could be cops because the say GT on it. What do you guys think?

I'll have to get some white cars now. I have the GT Academy cars on 3 alternate accounts, but I made my CallmeDan_ account after the events were over. :banghead: Stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!
 
I'll have to get some white cars now. I have the GT Academy cars on 3 alternate accounts, but I made my CallmeDan_ account after the events were over. :banghead: Stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!

Dan you can add GT cars via the modding tool fyi.
 
Oh, my bad. I never seen where they said they were allowed, it was probably lost in the hacking arguments :lol:

And I don't want a long discussion either, but I don't think it'd escalate to that because it's not as important as tuners.

True, I honestly barely ever use them. I was just showing Kitten because he had is GT-R out. That's probably why you didn't see it, so many people were typing in the chat box I could even read my own messages! :irked:
 
so many people were typing in the chat box I could even read my own messages! :irked:

Hahaha yea, I had to exit the track a few times just to see what people were saying.
 
Hey guys, I have a new idea for the GTPD. Maybe instead of black body and white wheels, we could try it the other way around: White body and black wheels. It will probably make the police cars stand out. And that the 2012 GT Academy Award cars could be cops because the say GT on it. What do you guys think?

White cars arenot the best, considering they can be seen very easily. And lots of my (cruising) cars are white.
WIth GTA Cars, you can't tune them. So the suspects will have really fast cars while we have stocks.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
There's an argument going on about GT Academy cars. Are they allowed or not?

I see no problem with them. It's just a Nissan with a sticker on it.

White cars arenot the best, considering they can be seen very easily. And lots of my (cruising) cars are white.
With GTA Cars, you can't tune them. So the suspects will have really fast cars while we have stocks.
~ENDURANCEGUY

Actually, they can be tuned.
 
Hey guys, I have a new idea for the GTPD. Maybe instead of black body and white wheels, we could try it the other way around: White body and black wheels. It will probably make the police cars stand out. And that the 2012 GT Academy Award cars could be cops because the say GT on it. What do you guys think?

Hmm. You know what Ameer, I might have to try that. Get a white car and put black wheels on it, see how it looks. Hell, would've mocked up a GTPD cruiser with that paintscheme on MCLA, but I'm still paranoid about off-topic posts.
 
Hey guys, I have a new idea for the GTPD. Maybe instead of black body and white wheels, we could try it the other way around: White body and black wheels. It will probably make the police cars stand out. And that the 2012 GT Academy Award cars could be cops because the say GT on it. What do you guys think?

I like this idea the police presence would probably be stronger as you can clearly see the GTPD in your rear view ^^

I dun got DC'ed.

EDIT: So worth it. I found a 2CV in the UCD! (Desperately wants an R390 GT1 Road Car)

I have 3 R390's as they're so cool man! If you can borrow-glitch I will share mine :)

I think that the tuner cars that were sold to the public and street legal should be allowed. Like the Mine's R34 and the Spoon CRZ.

Agree
 
Anybody up for an early lobby?
 
OK Lobby's up:

1472 6118 3615 5264 4494

I'll be trying out the white body for police cars to see how it works out.

EDIT: Lobby is being hosted by a non-member.
 
Last edited:
Give me 30 minutes, and I'll be there.
Also got two new vehicles for FPV for your information.
 
I'm back. Nice work on the new FPV cars. It looks really professional. Well done!
I'm now inbound ready to join the lobby. Do you need an extra cop on the frontline?
 
I'm back. Nice work on the new FPV cars. It looks really professional. Well done!
I'm now inbound ready to join the lobby. Do you need an extra cop on the frontline?

Thanks. I don't think we need cops, they'res only 2 other guys and me.
 
Guess it's cruising in the 2014 Corvette then...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back