DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it!
 
Is there a room up
 
Nobody was in lobby but one non-member
 
I'll take it!

OK, I'll send it to you on Monday 4/29/13.

Edit: I think I'm starting to stock my new avatar picture. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Hey guys anyone going to host? :)

PM me with details.

Give me a shout when you want me to share the R390 ;)

Standard, but it's rare.

I'm 110% sure I've got one, yeah just checked I can send you a copy of one tomorrow if you like?
 
Last edited:
I got bored so admittedly, I started to design a new banner for fun. Its almost done - its just that I need to find a suitable image for the background.
 
I've got a photo of my driver and my new GT-R SpecV Academy (Thanks Kitten!) that I could turn into a GTPD recruitment poster. Right now though, I am hopping on NFS Hot Pursuit for pursuit practice.
 
I've got a photo of my driver and my new GT-R SpecV Academy (Thanks Kitten!) that I could turn into a GTPD recruitment poster. Right now though, I am hopping on NFS Hot Pursuit for pursuit practice.

No Problem :), anything else you need message me :).
 
I've finished it.

What do you think?



Couldn't really find anything suitable as I barely have any Stills.
 
Why does everyones work makes mine look like Crap >_>
 
Last edited:
Guys, you must submit your numbers by 11:59 P.M. today to be eligible to win the prize. Just a reminder.
 
Why does everyones work makes mine look like Crap >_>

I didn't like the font of yours very much. SS actually had a nice font to work with in his banner.
 
I'm going to start slowly phasing out the ZZII now. I'm trying out premium American cars like the Ford Mustang (which is dreadful) and the GT.
 
Too much drop shadow.

And the text is too close to the borders.
 
Last edited:
8686409137_72e253f2c8_c.jpg
 
Since there didn't appear to be a lobby up, and I really want to cruise, I've made a lobby.

1472-6118-3701-4257-1230
 
I froze. Making a new lobby in like 3 minutes.
 
Already there =D
 
I'll just join that lobby back. I have to check for corrupted data. :scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back