DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,982 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else coming?

If its still up in an hour or so cause I've got to wait for my Bro to go out before I can play. *Sigh.*
 
So i Clawed couple of people yesterday. :3. Its awesome Role Playing in GT5 lololol.
 
I probably can't join a lobby today. Going to the drag strip. :D If I can join one it will be later tonight.
 
I'll try to join later, if the lobby is still open. Possibly around 13:00 EST.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I'm making new room.

Room Number should be up shortly*


Room Number:

1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8218 - 6805
 
My lobby that I created was ditched because of the amount of speeders. I think Kitten will be making one shortly.
 
Sounds like the old room got overrun. Not surprised...
Anyway, I need 10-20 minutes. I'm mocking up a cop car with the new prototype paintscheme.
 
Ok, Room up last post updated.
 
My lobby that I created was ditched because of the amount of speeders. I think Kitten will be making one shortly.

Ah. Thats why that room seemed empty when I joined.

OMW Kitten.
 
I'm making new room.

Room Number should be up shortly*


Room Number:

1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8218 - 6805

If you need more cops, just send me a message on PSN.
 
Are we going with the white paint/black wheels for cops thing? Is it also required for today, or is it a choice?
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
I dunno. I'm busy making a vehicle with the paintscheme, but me and Ameer have used black cars for today's lobby. I'm not sure if white is going to be an official color alongside black, or if it's going to replace black. If so, it's gonna be a big job converting all of my cop cars to white!
 
So wait we changing color scheme now?
 
Are we going with the white paint/black wheels for cops thing? Is it also required for today, or is it a choice?
~ENDURANCEGUY

I'm just testing it out to see how it looks in the lobbies. You can use your black police car if you want.
 
I will be sending out, GTR or 370z GT Academy to people who need them, Shoot me a PM if you need one.
 
Why did I get kicked -_- I barely entered


Edit: I sent you a FR than so I can join
 
Kitten, I sent you a Friend request so i can enter the lounge
 
I have 3 R390's as they're so cool man! If you can borrow-glitch I will share mine :)
I don't borrow glitch. The whole "delete your game save" thing sounds pretty sketchy. Knowing me, I would probably screw up the process and lose everything permanently.
 
I don't borrow glitch. The whole "delete your game save" thing sounds pretty sketchy. Knowing me, I would probably screw up the process and lose everything permanently.

*Sigh* Where have you been?
 
The GTPD had a private training and testing session. We practiced making roadblocks and pursuits.
 
Since today is this day that marks the 4th month that the website has been created, there will be a raffle. More details still coming.
 
Last edited:
Since today is this day that marks the 4th month that the website has been created, there will be a drawing. More details still coming.

A what? A drawing? You're an artist?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back