DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, does anybody have any contact with DS3User? If so tell him that he won the raffle.
 
Also, does anybody have any contact with DS3User? If so tell him that he won the raffle.

He is inactive & has never joined a lobby. I say he shouldn't be elligible, but it isn't my drawing.
 
What I don't agree with in atongo's list:

Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00
Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '02
Spoon S2000 '00
 
Its official. Goodbye audi :(.....

Time to make a replica of it.... Expect it soon in your thread doog! Although it'll be a single turbo instead of a triple turbo, and probably incorrect gear ratios... :p
 
Its official. Goodbye audi :(.....

Time to make a replica of it.... Expect it soon in your thread doog! Although it'll be a single turbo instead of a triple turbo, and probably incorrect gear ratios... :p

Good Bye to my FD3S, *Goes find Kad and cries in a corner*
 
I didn't notice the Veyron on the list, why isn't it allowed? It's not a tuner, it's not a race car. It doesn't break any rules...
 
I didn't notice the Veyron on the list, why isn't it allowed? It's not a tuner, it's not a race car. It doesn't break any rules...

Cops cant keep up :lol:
 
I didn't notice the Veyron on the list, why isn't it allowed? It's not a tuner, it's not a race car. It doesn't break any rules...

When people see a Veyron, they automatically think "Well if he can drive a Veyron, I can drive anything in this lobby!" That is one of the things that ruins a lot of cops lobbies.
 
Wait. I just saw the tank car on the list :confused:

Its not a tuner, its a home-made car that jay leno made... Definition of a tuner car:

Wikipedia
"The essence of modification of a Tuner Car is an attempt to extract the greatest possible performance from the base motor vehicle through the addition, alteration or outright replacement of parts. Although this largely involves modifying the engine and management systems of the vehicle to increase the power output, additional changes are often required to allow the vehicle to handle this power including stiffened suspension, widened tires, better brakes, improved steering and transmission modifications."

The tank car's base was NOT from a car, but from a tank. The M-47 tank from the cold war to be exact, hence the name: "tank car." So, technically its not a tuner car.

Just my two cents 👍
 
Wait. I just saw the tank car on the list :confused:

Its not a tuner, its a home-made car that jay leno made... Definition of a tuner car:

The tank car's base was NOT from a car, but from a tank. The M-47 tank from the cold war to be exact, hence the name: "tank car." So, technically its not a tuner car.

Just my two cents 👍

But still, it's a massive, rolling roadblock. Vehicles that heavy don't accelerate or slow down that easily you know.
 
He is inactive & has never joined a lobby. I say he shouldn't be elligible, but it isn't my drawing.

Well he joined a lobby or 2 about 2 weeks ago. But, he hasn't been active.
So a NEW winner will be chosen and take package 3!

And the NEW winner is:

o6villma

Congratulations! You'll recieve the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 + 1 Low RPM Turbo, + Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black on Tuesday or Wednesday 4/29 or 4/30!
 
But still, it's a massive, rolling roadblock. Vehicles that heavy don't accelerate or slow down that easily you know.

*deleted what was said on this post*

Ya, i guess you're right.... It is somewhat un-suitable for our cruise club, so i guess you can keep it on the list....
 
Last edited:
Well he joined a lobby or 2 about 2 weeks ago. But, he hasn't been active.
So a NEW winner will be chosen and take package 3!

*Hopes it's doodlemonoply*

Edit: NOPE.
 
Well i saw that coming.
 
Well he joined a lobby or 2 about 2 weeks ago. But, he hasn't been active.
So a NEW winner will be chosen and take package 3!

And the NEW winner is:

o6villma

Congratulations! You'll recieve the Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 + 1 Low RPM Turbo, + Matte Blue, 1 Matte Red, 1 Matte White, 1 Matt Black on Tuesday or Wednesday 4/29 or 4/30!

Woah wut. xD That's awesome! Thanks! Really happy =3
Edit: I don't even mind if you give it to me a week from now if there's complications so if you forget it's not a big deal =3
 
I was in Watkins glen today and I saw an NSX :drool: I tried to follow it but I got stuck behind a bus and then stuck at a red light, after 10 minutes I thought it would have been gone to far ahead so I turned around to head back to town, and then I see it again head the same way I just came it was 🤬 behind me I could have just pulled over then pull out behind it :banghead::banghead::banghead: . then spent another half hour trying to find it again and failed. so a couple hours later I'm pulling out of burger king and saw this... I can only give a link right now trying to figure out how to embed videos. http://youtu.be/Tqtysaq9YuU first half is just me following it then a crotch shot (sorry) but then I get out to go look at it.
 
Kitten, I've told you this before. Multiple times, actually. You should probably consider that maybe since multiple people are saying this, it's true. I hope I can speak for all of us in saying we don't hate you. I think it's understandable to see how it's annoying when you're getting rammed and honked at constantly and won't stop when being told to.

This is true.

Its official. Goodbye audi :(.....

Time to make a replica of it.... Expect it soon in your thread doog! Although it'll be a single turbo instead of a triple turbo, and probably incorrect gear ratios... :p

Hmm?
 
Well, here's my recruitment poster:

1fv5ds.jpg


I know this is rough, but it's a first attempt...
 
What I don't agree with in atongo's list:

Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00
Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) '02
Spoon S2000 '00

Agree 200% I love driving my Spoon Civic :(
 
No tank car ?, sheeet, 2.12 took enough fun out of GT already imo, we don't need to end up with everyone only allowed in econo-cars, lol

I'll continue driving whatever just like in the past, drove supercars before they were allowed, first to bring a Tank into a lobby, as long as I didn't abuse it no one appeared to mind, if asked to switch then so be it

Going back on topic, any lobbies later this afternoon ?, I'm occupied until noon-ish.
 
I was driving my Tank Car last night, and besides my not paying attention and locking up and hitting people, nobody said anything.
 
Well, here's my recruitment poster:

1fv5ds.jpg


I know this is rough, but it's a first attempt...

Nice, but I think you should make the font color different/brighter or change the font itself.
 
I was driving my Tank Car last night, and besides my not paying attention and locking up and hitting people, nobody said anything.

No. Everyone was saying "wtf josh" and "kick the tank car". Me and Doog were cruising and you hit me going 140 MPH, and you took out about 6 other cars. Doog can confirm this.
 
Edit: NVM
 
Its official. Goodbye audi :(.....

Time to make a replica of it.... Expect it soon in your thread doog! Although it'll be a single turbo instead of a triple turbo, and probably incorrect gear ratios... :p


the hpa audi twin turbo..... I added an extra medium range turbo for less turbo lag, and set the transmission ratios to the exact ratios of the hennessey venom gt; and I dont think the regular tt's have those ratios, even on a fully customizable transmission... I'll have to confirm this, though.

Also, Firehound, I really like that poster, great job 👍.... I also like the idea of gt academy cars being cops, because there is badge on it, which somewhat looks like a police badge. (when you arent too close to it)
 
Yah. I think I'll have to retire from GTPD cause I still haven't got the GTA Cars yet. :lol:
 
Updated the OP. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back