DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,968 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah. I think I'll have to retire from GTPD cause I still haven't got the GTA Cars yet. :lol:

As i said i will be sending GTR SpecV (GT Academy) '09 out.
 
I was about to post a bunch of car in the DYSAGT thread but my iPad froze and the whole post got erased and I got pissed. I'll open a room in 5-ish minutes.

1472-6118-4130-9220-6470

We're at Eiger now, but if you'd like to change to another cruising track, I will.
 
Last edited:
As i said i will be sending GTR SpecV (GT Academy) '09 out.

I don't think I've added you, unless I did yesterday?

EDIT: I've only got your RSM account.

Anyway Thanks in Advance.
 
DBeav if you may add me to Usual Cops & Roadblock Division

I Guess I'm a better cop then a street racer. C:



Edit: Then ill send you a special GTR.
 
xXKingJoshXx
I was about to post a bunch of car in the DYSAGT thread but my iPad froze and the whole post got erased and I got pissed. I'll open a room in 5-ish minutes.

1472-6118-4130-9220-6470

We're at Eiger now, but if you'd like to change to another cruising track, I will.

Noooo! I LOVE EIGER! Thanks for the room, by the way
 
Hope to be in a lobby 12:00 atlantic, 11:00 eastern.
 
If the room's still up, I just need one lap to test something new, then I'll join the room.
 
Oh, DBeav12, can you move me to the usual cop section, as I have been playing as a cop more than anything else lately...
 
Oh, DBeav12, can you move me to the usual cop section, as I have been playing as a cop more than anything else lately...

Same here, somehow i enjoy it more.
 
It's a hard job when you have a bunch of non-members speeding around.

You got that right... We just had to kick some idiot from the lobby. He was speeding, drifting, recklessly driving, ramming a cop, resisting arrest, the whole book. I even threw in a broken taillight. He was not going to change his ways, so Josh deported him.
 
And they don't pull over as well :grumpy:.
 
Did you get their name?
 
+1

It's just me, Z_AK, and Firehound.

Psh i can join, But then ill get bitch slap by a tank car again :lol:

Edit: Im editing tickets so they have the 2012 GTA cars so i can send it to you guys :3.
 
Seems that the members' list needs to be cleaned out... I'll do it tomorrow.
 
@ameer you messaged me on PSN about the raffle saying check out page 335. Didnt see anything there.
 
I'll hopefully join the lobby (if it's still up) soon, got to take care of some things first so 20-30 mins ETA
 
Lobby still open or am I too late? Also the sl55 amg is really hard to attain, can we have more mafia cars? Would like to play the part.

On another note I noticed the banned list was missing the Genki Hyper Silvia. (It's a tuner drift car)
 
I think he means E55 AMG.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back