DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way.
 
Home soon, will re-join hopefully more cops can assist.
 
Oh yeah. Let's clean up this room!
 
ameer67 Page 335
Raffle Name: 4 Months Since Day 1!

OK here are the details (READ EVERYTHING!):

Everyone in the club is automatically entered!

-3 People will be randomly chosen. (Here's the website that will chose a random name:http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/ )
(The 3 winners will be chosen today a 12:30 PM CST.)

-The 3 people will chose one of the packages.

-There are 3 prizes packages to chose from:

Package 1 TAKEN
Package 2 TAKEN
Package 3 TAKEN

I ONLY HAVE 1 (one) OF EACH PACKAGE!

I can only send 1 (one) car per day so you must be patient.

You have only 48 hours to claim your package. You can claim your package by Private Messaging me or posting on the thread.

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
(Yes 500th post!)


@ameer you messaged me on PSN about the raffle saying check out page 335. Didnt see anything there.
See?
 
GUYS!!!!, I Just Realize something! WHY dont (ONLY COPS) use RM cars where it show the number on the hood and doors and that can be are Unit Number# and plus snice your a officer, the performance on RM is perfect for Pursuit cause the car will have great handling except I feel like there should be a restiction the the RM car selection for a cop, like the Corvette Rm 09' Decal is too much to be a officer and race looking, it should be something with just the RM number# decal I hope ya really consider this idea? I think this is a perfect idea

(Great Performance and handling for pursuits,)
(Units will have a curtain number on there car)
Im pretty sure theres more bonus's in this idea

I hope ya look more into this...
 
Last edited:
Would being on the mobile version affect the page numbers? Because it's just an argument between brothers on my oage 335.

Did you set each page to only have 20 posts? As sometimes its higher or lower. (20 Posts a page is what the desktop one has)
 
GUYS!!!!, I Just Realize something! WHY dont (ONLY COPS) use RM cars where it show the number on the hood and doors and that can be are Unit Number# and plus snice your a officer, the performance on RM is perfect for Pursuit cause the car will have great handling except I feel like there should be a restiction the the RM car selection for a cop, like the Corvette Rm 09' Decal is too much to be a officer and race looking, it should be something with just the RM number# decal I hope ya really consider this idea? I think this is a perfect idea

(Great Performance and handling for pursuits,)
(Units will have a curtain number on there car)
Im pretty sure theres more bonus's in this idea

I hope ya look more into this...

I dunno. Then randoms will think anything's allowed and will bring out race cars...
 
Than we either KICK them, or make them understand the rules (NO RM for Non-cops)
I dunno. Then randoms will think anything's allowed and will bring out race cars...
 
Than we either KICK them, or make them understand the rules (NO RM for Non-cops)

Usually none of the non-members will listen or bother to read the Rules. Then half the lobby will be kicked sometimes!
 
Now look, I'm all for making life easier for cops, and I was thinking about assembling a fleet of black RMs and TCs, but you've got to think about what kind of message using race cars will send to randoms who have just joined the lobby (and they're already pains-in-the-butt without using race cars). If anything, we need to run it by DBeav and see if he agrees before we do anything.
 
Lobby still open or am I too late? Also the sl55 amg is really hard to attain, can we have more mafia cars? Would like to play the part.

On another note I noticed the banned list was missing the Genki Hyper Silvia. (It's a tuner drift car)

I thought it was on there. O.o

EDIT:
No, it is on there.
 
8688887407_2cfb5a982b_c.jpg
 
Honestly I think that Fleet Of Black Police RM Will be perfect, I honestly hope DBeav Think positive of this idea also, Real Life police cars are upgraded more than a usual daily car if you think about it, so why dont we have upgraded police car? Do you understand what Im saying ?
Now look, I'm all for making life easier for cops, and I was thinking about assembling a fleet of black RMs and TCs, but you've got to think about what kind of message using race cars will send to randoms who have just joined the lobby (and they're already pains-in-the-butt without using race cars). If anything, we need to run it by DBeav and see if he agrees before we do anything.
 
I don't believe the Cops need RM cars. I don't think we need better cars. I think the cars are fine. But, if you guys want this rule to be passed, I will speak to the administrators and moderators about it.
 
I am sort-of on the fence between giving the cops more power over the racers and not giving them the advantage. I mean, in the original lobbies, only cops could use racing soft tires. But since too many people couldn't follow that rule, we downgraded to sports softs. Most of the time, cops can easily manage taking down speeders with street cars. But there are times when faster vehicles may be necessary. I just feel like the cops will have too much of an advantage over the street racers, although there are typically more street racers than cops, I think the cops can use an upgrade once in a while.

It's all up to DBeav12. I don't make up rules, I only enforce them and suggest new ones. DBeav runs the club so he will get the final decision on what is and what is not allowed.
 
I don't believe the Cops need RM cars. I don't think we need better cars. I think the cars are fine. But, if you guys want this rule to be passed, I will speak to the administrators and moderators about it.

I agree. However, I do like the idea of using the White GTA cars as cop cars.
 
Honest I hope this rule is passed, Beside theres more racers than cops I think cops should get some leverage like for EXAMPLE: I always see racers hitting the wall/corners from speeding alway from cops on chases but they still keep going.... but when a cop hits the same wall chasing that guy at the same speed or a little less he has to take another 5 mintues catching up to the guy because he has to either recover from that damage or distance that racer is doing even though that racer been hitting like 50 walls and refusing to stop even if his car has damage, getting what Im saying, I feel like the racers have more of the upper hand, COPS are suppose to be Intimidating SO THAT Cruiser would not BREAK the rules constantly!, if they know the police cruiser are well MODDED (RM) than it will be a less chance of them breaking the RULES everyone always complaining about people are not following them anyways, SO this is a way of ENFORCING them.
 
Joining :)


ahhh DC'd before i got in :(
 
I'm going to put a poll on the website cops using RM's to see what they have to say.
http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/polls.html

I voted yes. Only because if street racers can pull dirty tactics on the cops, it's only fair we can have a slight upper-hand. Now if we were to use RM cars, which ones would be allowed, and which ones wouldn't?
 
CallmeDan
I voted yes. Only because if street racers can pull dirty tactics on the cops, it's only fair we can have a slight upper-hand. Now if we were to use RM cars, which ones would be allowed, and which ones wouldn't?

I voted other (the only one to do so) and suggested Old Muscle.
 
I voted other (the only one) and suggested Old Muscle.

I guess that seems reasonable. The Corvette ZR1 RM and R35 TC do sound a bit unfair.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back