DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
CallmeDan
I guess that seems reasonable. The Corvette ZR1 RM and R35 TC do sound a bit unfair.

Well yeah.. I mean, I caught more speeders in my Mach 1, then I ever did in my Viper..... I love the idea of cops driving old muscle.... I have this Muscle v JDM thing going on that's why.

Guys are there any rooms up?
 
Well yeah.. I mean, I caught more speeders in my Mach 1, then I ever did in my Viper..... I love the idea of cops driving old muscle.... I have this Muscle v JDM thing going on that's why.

Guys are there any rooms up?

Ferraridude is hosting one but I can't join as it's full :(
 
Thank you Ameer, and guys Dont just think about the Racer Side of them having the upper-hand member theres two sides of this, Cops needs some perks also You have my Vote. (Yes)

I agree Only Certain RM car's should be allowed not all of them.
 
"You were blocked from entering the room"

What the heck?
 
Ahaha!!! The funniest just happened! I jooned a drift lobby with only two drifters. I overtake one of them and he shortly asks

"Where'd you get that Z_AK?"

"The Mach 1??? The Ford Dealership..."

craigadanq has left the room.....
 
Ahaha!!! The funniest just happened! I jooned a drift lobby with only two drifters. I overtake one of them and he shortly asks

"Where'd you get that Z_AK?"

"The Mach 1??? The Ford Dealership..."

craigadanq has left the room.....

Looks like someone's jealous. :lol:
 
I voted no. Street vs. street is fair.
 
anyone else blocked from entering the room? :(
 
Anybody think we should have a GTPD banner contest?
 
GTPD Banner Contest

Description:
The GTPD Banner Contest is a Competition for DBeav12's Legit Cop's and Cruise Club current members only. The winner will be elected by the members of the club on the Polls page on the website. The person who gets the most votes gets first place and so on. If you would like to enter the contest, Private Message ameer67 with the link of the photo OR post it on the thread. YOU MAY ONLY SUBMIT 1 (ONE) BANNER. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTER YOU HAVE SENT ME THE BANNER.

>Entry Dates
4/28/13 - 5/2/13 5:59 PM Central Standard Time (17:59 GMT-6)

>Requirements:
- Must include 1 or more police cars.
- Image taken from Gran Turismo 5.
- Image MUST be photographed by the contestant. You cannot take someone else's photo.
- Must include something like a recruitment slogan. Ex: The GTPD Wants You.
- Must be at least 600x400

>Prizes:
1st place: 1 Gold chrome paint + 4 Random matte paints
2nd place: 1 Silver chrome paint + 4 Random matte paints
3rd place: 1 Sepang bronze paint + 4 Random matte paints

The first place winner will get his (or her) banner placed on the website.

MORE DETAILS ON WEBSITE. http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/gtpd-banner-contest.html

If you have any questions, post a comment on the thread or PM ameer67.
 
Last edited:
I'll just post this again.

8688887407_2cfb5a982b_c.jpg


There's a GT-R in the background, which is a common police car. That's okay right? :P
 
GTPD Banner Contest

Description:
The GTPD Banner Contest is a Competition for DBeav12's Legit Cop's and Cruise Club members only. The winner will be elected by the members of the club on the Polls page on the website. The person who gets the most votes gets first place and so on. If you would like to enter the contest, Private Message ameer67 with the link of the photo. YOU MAY ONLY SUBMIT 1 (ONE) BANNER. YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTER YOU HAVE SENT ME THE BANNER.

>Entry Dates
4/28/13 - 4/30/13 5:59 PM Central Standard Time (17:59 GMT-6)

>Requirements:
- Must include 1 or more police cars.
- Image taken from Gran Turismo 5.
- Image MUST be photographed by the contestant. You cannot take someone else's photo.
- Must include something like a recruitment slogan. Ex: The GTPD Wants You.
- Must be at least 600x400

>Prizes:
1st place: 1 Gold chrome paint + 4 Random matte paints
2nd place: 1 Silver chrome paint + 4 Random matte paints
3rd place: 1 Sepang bronze paint + 4 Random matte paints

The first place winner will get his (or her) banner placed on the website.

If you have any questions, post a comment on the thread or PM ameer67.

Do we even have any Gal's in this Club?
 
I am so close to being done letting other people host lobbies. After I said to make sure you leave a member in charge, someone does the opposite. Cool. 👎👎👎👎👎
 
I am so close to being done letting other people host lobbies. After I said to make sure you leave a member in charge, someone does the opposite. Cool. 👎👎👎👎👎

Nice 800th post :p Anyways, what if, for example, a member is the host. Everyone below him is a non-member. The LAST person is a member. Does this host just kick all the non-members in between? Or do something else?
 
Nice 800th post :p Anyways, what if, for example, a member is the host. Everyone below him is a non-member. The LAST person is a member. Does this host just kick all the non-members in between? Or do something else?

That would rarely ever happen...but tell the non-members to leave and come back. Kick them if they don't leave.
 
I have decided to lift the ban of tuner cars. It's obvious that some people aren't mature enough to follow rules, or just don't care. This is the last I ever want to hear about tuner cars. No futher discussion.
 
Yep i got rejected. :(.

Ferraridude said afk members are of no use. :indiff:


"You were blocked from entering the room"

What the heck?

Ferraridude kicked you to make room for Doog when Doog was taking forever to enter, he didn't know you were a member until I told him.

I am so close to being done letting other people host lobbies. After I said to make sure you leave a member in charge, someone does the opposite. Cool. 👎👎👎👎👎

I know you're not directing this at any specific person, but there was a member after I left. I just don't want to be blamed for anything.
 
I have decided to lift the ban of tuner cars. It's obvious that some people aren't mature enough to follow rules, or just don't care. This is the last I ever want to hear about tuner cars. No futher discussion.

I wasn't in any lobbies today. What happened? Were you in a lobby and people kept complaining or was it through PM's? Sorry. I just want to know.
 
Nice map Ameer67! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back