DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,383 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Imprezas ganging up on an ACR. :lol:
 
CallmeDan
3 Imprezas ganging up on an ACR. :lol:

Good. I hate that fake wannabe viper anyway
 
Lock2Lock
Good. I hate that fake wannabe viper anyway

How is it a wannabe? Or do you mean the tuning or the owner?
 
gtsmashbros
How is it a wannabe? Or do you mean the tuning or the owner?

Hahahaha. I love vipers. I hate any model years 2003 and above (except the new SRT).

Pieces of crap plastic and the hood opens the wrong way
 
Had fun in the lobby today. I would say we need to go to Mt. Aso more often but then it would just get old. Sorry I had to leave, but I need to get my grades up so I can get my license Wednesday (:D) and I had to do some testing on the Lincoln. Got to rev it up, thought it was gonna explode. :scared:
 
Wish I could join tonight!
 
Is there a lobby up?
 
Is the room still up? I might come in 15-30 minutes.
 
Zyla is making a room. I'll post the number here when it's up.

1472-6118-3787-3249-3318
 
Zyla is making a room. I'll post the number here when it's up.

1472-6118-3787-3249-3318

Of course, right after I sign off. :grumpy: I'm not going to complain, at least there's a lobby up. I'll be there in about 15 minutes.
 
Eiger :3, Most beautiful place to cruise Right :D??

 
Eiger :3, Most beautiful place to cruise Right :D??

Agreed. I don't get why so many people hate it. I love it. Although there are plenty of drifters and people that think its necessary to fly off the jump all the time.
 
Agreed. I don't get why so many people hate it. I love it. Although there are plenty of drifters and people that think its necessary to fly off the jump all the time.

You liek my pic :D?
 
Ugh... I hate schoolwork. I want to get some hours on officer duty tonight.
 
No. I :censored:ING HATE IT!!!

Just kidding.

<3 you to xDDD.

So we had a Scion xB fest, it was White and Black Fest me and Ameer were in a Black xB as the rest were white .-.

Racist-Dog-Granny-Cartoon.jpeg
 
We're having a photoshoot on Nurburgring. Zyla taking the photos of the Toyotas and Scions. Had to leave well. :(
 
We're having a photoshoot on Nurburgring. Zyla taking the photos of the Toyotas and Scions. Had to leave well. :(

Sorry i would of fell asleep on my G27. i was to tired :( <3
 
Sorry i would of fell asleep on my G27. i was to tired :( <3

I'm also going to put that picture of Eiger on the website. OK with you?

600th post on :gtplanet:!
 
Last edited:
It seems the lobby has vanished just as I came back home.
 
I'm also going to put that picture of Eiger on the website. OK with you?

Yes its great to see that pic going on the site thanks :D. Here's one more.



 
Yep. Everyone left at about the same time. I know right before I left, ameer left, and when I was leaving, Atongo was leaving. I believe Zyla and a few others had to leave as well.

Edit: This was @Doog.
 
So we agree on these maps i made?

7ygVwsa.png


UySPIRq.png



And the Updated one, originally by GranTurismo916

VFpatkL.png
 
Yep. Everyone left at about the same time. I know right before I left, ameer left, and when I was leaving, Atongo was leaving. I believe Zyla and a few others had to leave as well.

Edit: This was @Doog.

Did anyone finish the race then?
 
Have no classes for the rest of this week then I have a summer class that I have to take the 15th working on customer cars from 8 to 5 :( but its a month long then I'm going to Canada at the end of June for a few weeks.
 
Did anyone finish the race then?

Yes, NINJA finished it. I don't know who all saved it but I know I did. I'll probably work on making some pics out of it tomorrow.
 
Hey atongo, when are you going to be releasing the updated La Sarthe map? At the moment, almost no one knows where my "house" is located.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back