DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,617 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room up.
1472-6118-3615-5258-7608

Ugh...
From OP
If I am unable to host a lobby, an Administrator or Moderator may host if they post on the thread before doing so.

Does it look like your an administrator or moderator? No.
 
ameer67
Ugh...

Does it look like your an administrator or moderator? No.

Sorry... Guess I overlooked the rule. Either way, the room died. Can you host one?
 
Sorry... Guess I overlooked the rule. Either way, the room died. Can you host one?

Josh currently has a room up. However, it is not a Cops and Cruise lobby. It's one of Josh's free run lobbies on Top Gear Test Track. Here's the room number in case you're interested.

1472-6118-3701-4258-0470
 
Josh currently has a room up. However, it is not a Cops and Cruise lobby. It's one of Josh's free run lobbies on Top Gear Test Track. Here's the room number in case you're interested.

1472-6118-3701-4258-0470

Free run? On the Top Gear Test Track? Oh, what can possibly go wrong?
 
JasonGT
Josh currently has a room up. However, it is not a Cops and Cruise lobby. It's one of Josh's free run lobbies on Top Gear Test Track. Here's the room number in case you're interested.

1472-6118-3701-4258-0470

Can someone start a cops room?
 
If I make a cops lobby, will anyone join?
 
DBeav12
If I make a cops lobby, will anyone join?

Yes. I'm up and I'm sure we could get a few randoms too.
 
I'll join.

I'm making a lobby.

Lobby number:1472-4710-9866-6908-4358
It is a cops lobby.
Stop at crosswalks.
 
Last edited:
If I make a cops lobby, will anyone join?

I'll join. I'm tired of doing burnouts and drag races in Josh's lobby. :p
 
On my way, that does get boring fast.
 
Actually, scratch that; I've done enough cruising for today.
 
PSN ID:tjmaserati
First Name (Optional):Trey
Age:14
Favorite car:anything that sounds good
Where are you from? (Optional):Georgia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:more than likely
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:all because they are all fun roles
Why I should let you be a member?:because I have an inescapable pit maneuver
How did you discover this thread?:looking for a Racing team
Anything else you want to share?: I'm online almost 24/7 and I would be happy to give any cars if needed.
 
lol yes and thanks very much... I'm SO tired of going into a cops lobby filled with little kids whose voices sound like the squeaky toys I give my dog and who drive X1's and I have already printed your clubs rules for reference in game (if needed) :)
 
lol yes and thanks very much... I'm SO tired of going into a cops lobby filled with little kids whose voices sound like the squeaky toys I give my dog and who drive X1's and I have already printed your clubs rules for reference in game (if needed) :)

Sounds like we have accepted a good member.
 
I never knew there was an IKEA on Eiger lol :D

Nice avatar by the way. It made my giggle when I first saw it. :lol:
 
Well all the members started to leave the lobby including me. So, it's just Witness, tjmaserati and non-members at the moment.
 
Great chase guys. Im jealous of Ninja Bugatti.
 
Sorry i had to leave so suddenly.... Also, great chases! The long pursuit (i did that all by myself :sly:) was really fun on Ninja's mt. Aso track :D
 
Sorry i had to leave so suddenly.... Also, great chases! The long pursuit (i did that all by myself :sly:) was really fun on Ninja's mt. Aso track :D

It was awesome with all 5 or 6 GTPD officers chasing you!
 
I went a little overboard on the chases this time... sorry about that. Next time I do a chase, I'll make sure it's actually fun instead of just me doing donuts and continuing to speed right after getting a ticket. Or I'll be the one chasing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back