DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,454 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went a little overboard on the chases this time... sorry about that. Next time I do a chase, I'll make sure it's actually fun instead of just me doing donuts and continuing to speed right after getting a ticket. Or I'll be the one chasing.

Happy 600th post! :dopey:
 
Happy 600th post! :dopey:

I actually didn't even notice. I've been here since October 2009. I lurk way tooooo much :sly:.

EDIT: And nobody forget the 3 bicycle riders that died going 120 mph on their bicycles into atongo's car. RIP

Atongo has a killstreak of 3 at the moment.
 
Last edited:
CallmeDan
Kill streaks > Team work. Modern FPS games in a nutshell

I wanna catch me sum speeders!
 
Last edited:
Name: young_prenta
Age: 17
 
Sorry but I don't think we're accepting members now. Besides, your application has got to contain more than that if you want a good chance at joining.
 
Sorry but I don't think we're accepting members now. Besides, your application has got to contain more than that if you want a good chance at joining.

I was thinking exactly the same
 
Sorry but I don't think we're accepting members now. Besides, your application has got to contain more than that if you want a good chance at joining.

I seriously laughed out loud...:lol:. I was confused for a second.
 
Sorry but I don't think we're accepting members now. Besides, your application has got to contain more than that if you want a good chance at joining.

Your reply was so fast, it was kind of ridiculous. :sly:
 
I just keep a close eye on this thread in case anyone posts. I'd say I know about a post about 1-10 minutes afterwards.
 
I was making fun of his avatar. :(
 
Firehound427
I just keep a close eye on this thread in case anyone posts. I'd say I know about a post about 1-10 minutes afterwards.

Hahahaha I'm the same way usually. I tend to reply really quick.

Anyway... Room going to be up soon?
 
xXKingJoshXx
I doubt there will be one for a while, we're all in school.

Oh yeah I forget that. Damn kids and their baggy pants and their rock and roll 8 track tapes :)
 
D: I wanna join a lobbie today, But i wanna play Runscape also.


Edit: Just post up on the side of the road while I train my fishing on runescape xD win
 
Last edited:
The decision making must be killing you.
 
Sorry guys i wasnt on yesterday till 8pm i had to spend time with gf.
 
Anyone opening a room
 
I'll open one. # here in 5 minutes.


Sorry for putting the number up late, the Internet was acting weird.

1472-6118-4259-7710-9696

Why does it say I edited at 3:27? It's only 3:07, weird.
 
Last edited:
Yo josh how many members in the lobby?
 
It's pretty full.
 
Its full 😔😔
 
Fun time today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back