DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,981 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call random traffic guy.
 
Dibs on Random Traffic Guy #4.
 
ameer67

Well, I got into a pursuit, and 30 seconds in, the cop that was pursuing me was trying to get me kicked from the lobby...
 
Well, I got into a pursuit, and 30 seconds in, the cop that was pursuing me was trying to get me kicked from the lobby...

That was Shakeel, what do you expect?
 
Does anyone here even have a capture card?
 
I have a suggestion for the room to make it a little more challenging and realistic. How about heavy damage? It would make it more challenging to run and chase. A proper executed pit maneuver would cripple a car. Maybe make a rule when your engine and two to three wheels are damaged you have to stop. If the chase gets to that point basically you have to change a car (the car was totalled basically)

Does that sound like a good idea to you guys?
 
Anyone want to open a lobby?
 
Added a new discussion to the group. I would appreciate it if you would check it out.
 
I have a suggestion for the room to make it a little more challenging and realistic. How about heavy damage? It would make it more challenging to run and chase. A proper executed pit maneuver would cripple a car. Maybe make a rule when your engine and two to three wheels are damaged you have to stop. If the chase gets to that point basically you have to change a car (the car was totalled basically)

Does that sound like a good idea to you guys?

No.


Edit: Oops, didn't see Ameer's post.
 
alot of the club members are online.. and im bored, suggest someone make a lobbie please?
 
I voted for heavy, because the chases would be more interesting AND the code 11-23 would actually mean something to other cops.... not just roleplay
 
And then you'd have to reset your car each time you chase someone or if an idiot crashes into you. Major 👎 I can't believe some of you actually like heavy damage. If we go to that rule, I'm never being a cop again. Or I'll at least keep it at Light Damage because sometimes damage is still left off in other lobbies.
 
And then you'd have to reset your car each time you chase someone or if an idiot crashes into you. Major 👎 I can't believe some of you actually like heavy damage. If we go to that rule, I'm never being a cop again. Or I'll at least keep it at Light Damage because sometimes damage is still left off in other lobbies.

Pits you know :P.
 
I think heavy damage is a bad idea, because, for example; a random joined the lobby tonight, hitting me, ss, and doog, and then repeating that again.... If it were heavy damage, we all would of had to go back to the pits to fix are damage, whereas light damage goes away by itself. Also, light damage does stay long enough in pursuits to make it somewhat realistic.
 
And then you'd have to reset your car each time you chase someone or if an idiot crashes into you. Major 👎 I can't believe some of you actually like heavy damage. If we go to that rule, I'm never being a cop again. Or I'll at least keep it at Light Damage because sometimes damage is still left off in other lobbies.

This.
 
xXKingJoshXx
And then you'd have to reset your car each time you chase someone or if an idiot crashes into you. Major 👎 I can't believe some of you actually like heavy damage. If we go to that rule, I'm never being a cop again. Or I'll at least keep it at Light Damage because sometimes damage is still left off in other lobbies.

I get what you mean. I just was thinking it would add to a high level of realism for cops, runners, and people cruising. Light Damage is ok, but still I think the chase rule I was talking about earlier could still be implemented. Maybe trial and error test in a lobby? You are always going to have idiots come in a wreck you once and a while. It happens. Sorry if it was a bad idea, I was just thinking of a few things yesterday and thought I would ask.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back