DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,943 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@kitten

Nice! Looks just like real life! 👍
 
Im actually down to do a pratice pursuit right now in heavy damage I just did a really major tuning on my C5 corvette and it handles great so the pursuit will be good on sarth' and topping 216mph+ on straights before i go pass the booths.

still will get caught though I just have a feeling.

Edit: Nevermind going to bed :/
 
Last edited:
I might use my black Esprit as my new street racing vehicle on long tracks since it can top 214 mph on the straight (with suitable entry speed) before the first chicane at Sarthe.
 
So are you guys OK with doing a 'trial' or 'test' lobby for the heavy damage? I think we should try heavy damage for a lobby and see how it goes.
 
So are you guys OK with doing a 'trial' or 'test' lobby for the heavy damage? I think we should try heavy damage for a lobby and see how it goes.

Yes. Try it before everyone hops onto the hate train. I know it could get annoying, but with a few button presses you can just exit the track and rejoin. If randoms get out of hand, just report them to the lobby host.
 
Yes. Try it before everyone hops onto the hate train.

Sure, we can try it. :indiff:

I know it could will get annoying,

FTFY. :)

but with a few button presses you can just exit the track and rejoin.

That would get extremely annoying on a long track like Sarthe. Say you were towards the bottom of the track, and you had to go back to the pits. Yeah...

If randoms get out of hand, just report them to the lobby host.

This. I don't see how people (members) can get angry enough to leave when a random isn't stopping! It's not that hard to tell me or whoever is hosting to kick them, yet a lot of our members just rage quit. 👎
 
Probably won't be any lobbies up for a good while.
 
Yes.
 
Would it be ok if I made one?
 
I could do with a lobby now.
 
I could too.. But I suddenly don't feel like hosting one x3
 
So what car should i punish myself with?
2CV i think.
 
THAT with power limiter 50% and comfort hard tires.

And mess the gears up so it is impossibly slow. Set them way too high so it takes extremely long to get to your "top speed." Or, set them way too short so you keep getting the annoying RRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrr as you hit the redline.

Also, Kitten, why do you keep punishing yourself? How much stupid stuff do you do while I'm not in the lobbies?
 
Only got 1 ticket yesterday i feel accomplishment.
 
And mess the gears up so it is impossibly slow. Set them way too high so it takes extremely long to get to your "top speed." Or, set them way too short so you keep getting the annoying RRRRRrrrrrRRRRRRRrrrrrrr as you hit the redline.

THIS IS MADNESS! If he puts them too long he'll probably end up going 10MPH after 1 minute of driving xD
 
THIS IS MADNESS! If he puts them too long he'll probably end up going 10MPH after 1 minute of driving xD

Yep, and getting a ticket for going to slow.
 
o6villma
THIS IS MADNESS! If he puts them too long he'll probably end up going 10MPH after 1 minute of driving xD

Hahaha... drag race... Jeremy's face as he stares at the speedometer "50!" Some time later.... "51!"
 
THIS IS MADNESS! If he puts them too long he'll probably end up going 10MPH after 1 minute of driving xD

*Insert "This is Sparta" meme here*
 
Kitten, I'll make you the perfect punishment car now if you'd like?
 
THIS IS MADNESS! If he puts them too long he'll probably end up going 10MPH after 1 minute of driving xD

*Cop pulls Kitten over.*
Cop: "Sir, have you been drinking this evening?"
Kitten: "No."
Cop: "Well, can you please explain to me why you were doing 10 MPH in a 75 zone?"
Kitten: "I'm punishing myself."
Cop: "O...k... Drive safely."
*Cop speeds off in other direction at top speed.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back