DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,950 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me 5 minutes, and I'll post it.
 
Since you guys asked, anyone can make a lobby, as long as you follow the rules. I am allowing this for today.
 
Since you guys asked, anyone can make a lobby, as long as you follow the rules. I am allowing this for today.

Alright, thank you ^^ I'll make one at this instant and post the room number when it is done.
 
*Cop pulls Kitten over.*
Cop: "Sir, have you been drinking this evening?"
Kitten: "No."
Cop: "Well, can you please explain to me why you were doing 10 MPH in a 75 zone?"
Kitten: "I'm punishing myself."
Cop: "O...k... Drive safely."
*Cop speeds off in other direction at top speed.*

:lol:
 
THAT with power limiter 50% and comfort hard tires.

The horsepower is too low to reduce with the power limiter.
 
Room up! 1472-6118-4259-7711-1049
 
o6villma
Alright, thank you ^^ I'll make one at this instant and post the room number when it is done.

Sorry it took so long to reply. The majority of Americans are in school for about 2 more hours at least.
 
Sorry it took so long to reply. The majority of Americans are in school for about 2 more hours at least.

Oh, I'm sick so I'm not at school today ^^
 
o6villma
Oh, I'm sick so I'm not at school today ^^

Sorry to hear that! Hope you get better soon!
 
I'm gonna make a few more Nissan cop cars then I'll join.
 
You'll never catch my new Street Racer!
 
Sorry to hear that! Hope you get better soon!

Thanks! ^^ It shouldn't last long.. I think McDonalds made me feel like **** xD
 
Beav can you add me to the cops list?
 
cgg
To add to this, why was I removed?

To add to THAT, I think there should be a list of cops that tells their unit number and the car they drive. And cops should only have one car so they are recognized easier.
 
I don't think the one car is a good idea, at least for me. I often drive new cars and pick different ones for different tracks. So you can't associate me with just one car.
 
I will add unit numbers and cops to the list when I get home in about 2 hours. Last time I edited the OP on my phone, everything below the members' list went missing :lol:.

Also, sorry for my low attendance lately. I have been busy and when I have had free time, the hockey playoffs were on (I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Penguins fan :lol:).
 
Lemme Finish my Homework and I'll be there, unless my Bro comes home.
 
If you are a cop, I added a discussion to the group where you can post your unit number so I can add it to the OP.
 
If you are a cop, I added a discussion to the group where you can post your unit number so I can add it to the OP.

Where is the discussion?
 
Also, sorry for my low attendance lately. I have been busy and when I have had free time, the hockey playoffs were on (I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Penguins fan :lol:).

Well there was that incident with that StormTrooperDude, as well. :p


And I'll check out that new discussion.
 
Unit 22...
City Patrol= Mustang Mach 1.
Highway Patrol= Mercedes SLS.
Back-up for Highway Patrol = Mercedes McLaren SLR
Back-up for the back-up = McLaren F1 '94
 
I'll be able to join tomorrow. Going to do some tuning today for a few things.
 
Unit 199
City Patrol - Audi Quattro
Highway Patrol - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone
High Speed Interceptor - McLaren F1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back