DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,932 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my info:

Unit 55
City Patrol: New Beetle RSi
Highway Patrol: '99 Impreza WRX STi
High-Speed Interceptor: '08 Audi RS6 Avant
 
Here's my info:

Unit 55
City Patrol: New Beetle RSi
Highway Patrol: '99 Impreza WRX STi
High-Speed Interceptor: '08 Audi RS6 Avant

Put it in the group...
 
I didn't know what you meant until Doog told me.

I'm sorry Zyla. I should've described the group better for you, I didn't know you weren't a member of the group. I apologize.
 
I have a question about the cop #, ect.... if we post it, does that mean we have to be a cop a lot? I'm only cop if there is a huge demand for cops/back-up, or if I get tired of speeders....
 
I have a question about the cop #, ect.... if we post it, does that mean we have to be a cop a lot? I'm only cop if there is a huge demand for cops/back-up, or if I get tired of speeders....

Not everyone in the usual cops list is always a cop...

If I made a lobby right now, would anyone join?
 
Yeah, I think I could join.
 
The lobby will be up in about 5 minutes.

Room number: 1472-6399-9009-5384-1693
 
DBeav12
Not everyone in the usual cops list is always a cop...

If I made a lobby right now, would anyone join?

Ok post there in a minute (on phone right now)

I might be able to join
 
I'm sorry Zyla. I should've described the group better for you, I didn't know you weren't a member of the group. I apologize.

Apology accepted.
 
On my way!
 
I'll be home in fifteen minutes.
 
Can I be put back on the cops list? I was Unit 24 in last weekend's lobbies.

Edit: while Officer Hound was on duty, too!

Actually nevermind, this is my last weekend on PS3 for a bit. Exams are coming up.
 
Last edited:
Probably won't join until later tonight after I get some stuff done.
 
Joining when 'Hound kicks someone.

Got in.
 
Not joining tonight. I have a Bar Mitzvah to go to in a little bit.
 
I think I might have a problem with my GT5 disc as it's started cutting to a blank screen even when I'm in the GT Life menu. :nervous: I switch my TV off and back on but then it happens again after a period of time.:(
 
I think I might have a problem with my GT5 disc as it's started cutting to a blank screen even when I'm in the GT Life menu. :nervous: I switch my TV off and back on but then it happens again after a period of time.:(

Is your PS3 well connected to your TV? Try another game and if the same happens it could be a problem with
1: wires
2: connectivity
3: PS3
4: TV
 
Is your PS3 well connected to your TV? Try another game and if the same happens it could be a problem with
1: wires
2: connectivity
3: PS3
4: TV

I just tried Black Ops 2 and the same problem happened when the screen suddenly blanked out even in the menu.

Side Note: I've backed up my GT5 save data as a precaution.
 
Last edited:
I think I might have a problem with my GT5 disc as it's started cutting to a blank screen even when I'm in the GT Life menu. :nervous: I switch my TV off and back on but then it happens again after a period of time.:(

Sounds like your tv to me.... Mine does that every once in a while
 
AudiMan2011
I just tried Black Ops 2 and the same problem happened when the screen suddenly blanked out even in the menu.

Side Note: I've backed up my GT5 save data as a precaution.

Most likely your HDMI cable. If you have another cable in your house try it and see if the problem continues.

Sometimes they go bad.
 
Ok, those of you that have never been cops, stop sending me your numbers. It is only for usual cops. Not people that are cop once a month.
 
Welp, we're at Sarthe...

Everyone is chatting...

No one is driving...

Not a cop in site

Seeing a pattern >.> ... <.<

*DBeav's Legit Hard-Parker club*

Oh and they turned on aides, pus.sies ;)
 
DBeav12
Ok, those of you that have never been cops, stop sending me your numbers. It is only for usual cops. Not people that are cop once a month.

I think i am going to be a Cop more often. Had a lot of fun being one today. Just hated chasing those ZZIIs. Those things have stupid handling. But Beav I think i am going to be a Cop more often so let me know when to send you my number

Had a lot more fun when damage was on heavy. It actually was more fun than I thought that way. I don't know if it was a good idea or not. The only complaint is heard was having to go back to the pits. Which isn't that bad but it is annoying when you got some random person hitting you (which that person could just be kicked out). Otherwise I thought it did make the cases more realistic.
 
Had a lot more fun when damage was on heavy. It actually was more fun than I thought that way. I don't know if it was a good idea or not. The only complaint is heard was having to go back to the pits. Which isn't that bad but it is annoying when you got some random person hitting you (which that person could just be kicked out). Otherwise I thought it did make the cases more realistic.

I didn't find the heavy damage to be a real problem. But all at once, people freaked the hell out at me and other people that wanted heavy damage. Josh said he would "hit every person supporting heavy damage just to see how they would like it." I hate when people just beat an idea down before we can even try it.
 
CallmeDan
I didn't find the heavy damage to be a real problem. But all at once, people freaked the hell out at me and other people that wanted heavy damage. Josh said he would "hit every person supporting heavy damage just to see how they would like it." I hate when people just beat an idea down before we can even try it.

I would take the hit like a man haha. I mean he should try it before he knocks it at least. Well, we will have to see if guess.

I mean at least try it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back