DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can open a lobby if you guys want.
 
Lobby's up:

1472 6118 3916 1741 3229
 
Joined, but got DC'd nooooo :(
 
Well GT5 Dc'd on me and froze while I was in the lobbie damn, well Im gonna nap guys, seems good so far, Im pretty tired
 
Had fun in the lobby today, I destroyed an FF, nothing more satisfying than destroying Fords..
 
Not joining sorry, my cat ran away :(, now on the search.
 
PSN ID: WanTed-NeRD
First Name (Optional):Rabbit from Super Troopers
Age:16
Favorite car:Japanese and European Cars
Where are you from? (Optional):Vancouver, Canada Which is close to Seattle
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at all times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I've been in Ameer67's lobby he liked me so he mail me and said if i wanted to be a cop
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All cause i am a randomizer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:On average maybe once a day
Why I should let you be a member?:Ameer67 liked me and i obeyed his rules so you should trust me.
How did you discover this thread?:Ameer67
Anything else you want to share?:Lets go catch some bad guys
 
PSN ID: WanTed-NeRD
First Name (Optional):Rabbit from Super Troopers
Age:16
Favorite car:Japanese and European Cars
Where are you from? (Optional):Vancouver, Canada Which is close to Seattle
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Both at all times
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I've been in Ameer67's lobby he liked me so he mail me and said if i wanted to be a cop
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All cause i am a randomizer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:On average maybe once a day
Why I should let you be a member?:Ameer67 liked me and i obeyed his rules so you should trust me.
How did you discover this thread?:Ameer67
Anything else you want to share?:Lets go catch some bad guys

Accepted. Welcome to the club and check out the website: http://dbeav12copclub.weebly.com/index.html
 
Was a nice room thanks Ameer....shame you had to go :(

MiuraSV777 and I had a nice chat a cruise too :)
 
Yeah, it was a nice lobby. I think that was because I kicked boat loads of people.

Oh and DBeav12, there's a typo in the beginning of the rules.
 
Last edited:
I might be kind of inactive until June 10th. I have finals coming up.
 
nothing more satisfying than destroying Fords..

You are sick. You need mental help ASAP. I think you need to be banned from this club, as well.





I'm kidding. :dopey:
 
You are sick. You need mental help ASAP. I think you need to be banned from this club, as well.





I'm kidding. :dopey:

Oh come one, it was a FOCUS! x3
 
Hey guys...
I won't be able to join any lobbies from today until the 13th of june
 
Somebody open a lobby?

You have to understand that most of our members are from the United States and we create lobbies in accordance to US time zones. We occasionally create a lobby that can allow for UK players to join at a reasonable time.

You posted that message at almost 4:00 AM for me. I don't even get out of bed until 5:45 AM.
 
I'll be able to join more rooms after my class gets done next week.Then I'll be going on my trip to Canada at the end of June.
 
Can i be a GTPD Cop for my job and can you please open a lobby later. Thanks WanTed-NeRD
 
Can i be a GTPD Cop for my job and can you please open a lobby later. Thanks WanTed-NeRD

You're not even a member.
 
You're not even a member.

yea he is.

if somebody makes a room today can it be cote d'azor (formula 1 is there this week) or eiger (I have a race there Monday) or rome (I have a race there next sunday)
 
Last edited:
yea he is.

if somebody makes a room today can it be cote d'azor (formula 1 is there this week) or eiger (I have a race there Monday) or rome (I have a race there sunday)

Look at the member list, he's not.
 
Most of us aren't done with school untill 3:30 US time depending if none of us have homework or other things to do after.

He did get accepted on page 421 but he still isn't on the official list yet.
 
Last edited:
Look at the member list, he's not.

His app was accepted by ameer so unless DBeav decides to reject it for using smilies...hes practically a member.
 
Last edited:
His app was accepted by ameer so unless dbeav decides to reject it for using smilies...hes practically a member.

Your not a member unless you are on members list and he's not.
 
I'd say he's a member unless DBeav rejects him for no obvious reason. He was clearly accepted by ameer a couple pages back, so he's a member IMO.
 
Your not a member unless you are on members list and he's not.

I'm sorry, but do you make the rules around here? No. DBeav does. Yes, Ameer might have accepted the application, but have you even considered the idea that DBeav hasn't had time to update the OP or even see the application in the first place?
 
I'm sorry, but do you make the rules around here? No. DBeav does. Yes, Ameer might have accepted the application, but have you even considered the idea that DBeav hasn't had time to update the OP or even see the application in the first place?

The last time I checked the OP was around 6:30 EST last night. You guys need to realize that I am busy sometimes. Thanks Dan. 👍

WanT IS a member. End of story. I just didn't have time to update the OP yesterday, let alone see the application.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back