DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,338 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID: strider193
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: GT-R Black edition
Where are you from? (Optional): Australia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop, I'd like to cruise but also like a challenge
Have you read all of the rules?: Almost
How often will you attend lobbies?: Couple times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Somebody different?
How did you discover this thread?: Was bored
Anything else you want to share?: I know about the timezone, I'll try to be on as often as i can

Accepted! Welcome strider193!
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
Alright, kamikazi needs to have his moderator abilities taken away. He wouldn't kick people in race cars, got mad at me when I said that they were in race cars, and he just kicked me from the room. This is complete bull:censored: and I'm not in the 🤬 mood for it.


Making a new room.

1472-6118-4130-9223-0633
 
Alright, kamikazi needs to have his moderator abilities taken away. He wouldn't kick people in race cars, got mad at me when I said that they were in race cars, and he just kicked me from the room. This is complete bull:censored: and I'm not in the 🤬 mood for it.


Making a new room.

You said to kick someone, so I did.
 
Alright, kamikazi needs to have his moderator abilities taken away. He wouldn't kick people in race cars, got mad at me when I said that they were in race cars, and he just kicked me from the room. This is complete bull:censored: and I'm not in the 🤬 mood for it.


Making a new room.

1472-6118-4130-9223-0633

Coming to dat rm k.
 
You said to kick someone, so I did.

I said to kick hogger or whoever it was because he was in a illegal car. Don't be stupid.
 
I said to kick hogger or whoever it was because he was in a illegal car. Don't be stupid.

I didn't have to kick him, he changed his car. You were the only one in the room causing issues hence why you were kicked.
 
Come on. I shouldn't have to watch over you guys 24/7 to make sure you aren't fighting. I am not your baby sitter. I can't believe you guys can't act mature enough for me to be able leave the leave the room without doubt in my mind. Seriosly. I assume most of you are around or above age 16, so act like it if you want to stay in this club. I have had enough B.S. and I am tired of being nice. If I have to remove people from this club, I will. I am not acusing anyone of wrongdoing or calling anyone out, but you have been warned.
 
If you don't know how to do your job in this club, I suggest you learn fast. You guys need to take better control of rooms than you have been lately. We are an organized club that creates organized lobbies. We are not those random lobbies at La Sarthe (No Chicane) with a bunch of idiots drag racing the Mulsanne in their Red Bull Prototypes, Formula GTs, and hypercars like the Veyron and Aventador. It's time we take control again.
 
So, sounds like the mods and admins are going to use full force to clean this club up again. 👍 (We do need a little more enforcement sometimes.)
 
So, sounds like the mods and admins are going to use full force to clean this club up again. 👍 (We do need a little more enforcement sometimes.)

all the time.
 
Is hosting still restricted to mods & admins?

I havent been a cop in forever and it looks like we need some more so I'll be on duty every time I join until we get things under control.

Prepare for the brutal justice of officer fles!
 
i will while me laptop boots up correctly
 
GTPD Be on a look out for these two.


 
Why would you call in an APB on yourself?






...Oh, this better not be the organized street racer gangs!!!
 
Lobby is open. Read my other post.
 
Hey, look, it's alright. I'm just starting to get 🤬 off at the idea of street racing teams in a cruise club. We have enough trouble with lone street racers, putting them in organized teams looking to outdo each other is going to cause anarchy on the roads. I do not want to abandon this club, it is probably the best thing to happen to me on GTPlanet, but I feel it's time to deliver my ultimatum. Either this club gets SERIOUS about cracking down on illegal racing, or I will hand in my resignation.
 
+1 Hound. I'm with you there. It just gets so frustrating when you're a cop.
 
just me cally and time traveler, right now we need more, its boring with 2 cops and 1 cruiser.
 
Hey, look, it's alright. I'm just starting to get 🤬 off at the idea of street racing teams in a cruise club. We have enough trouble with lone street racers, putting them in organized teams looking to outdo each other is going to cause anarchy on the roads. I do not want to abandon this club, it is probably the best thing to happen to me on GTPlanet, but I feel it's time to deliver my ultimatum. Either this club gets SERIOUS about cracking down on illegal racing, or I will hand in my resignation.

Its not organized. :indiff: And i just noticed that was not suppose to say that on my post with pic :|.
 
Just left the lobby I was hosting after cally got bored and left. left a non member to host but he was helping me with police dutys.
 
lobbie closed, someone open one?


Edit: Apologies I wasnt aware, Snice I wasn't present there.
 
Last edited:
Guess who's back! Is there an open lobby at the moment?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back