DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,338 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no.... here comes the tuner argument.... :lol: JK. I might join you Kad.

~EDIT~

I think I'll cruise in my McLaren F1, Nissan GT390 Road Car, and W12 Nardo before I move to my yellow dog....
 
Last edited:
Would anyone join if I made a room in 45 minutes-1hr. 30 minutes?
 
My posts don't appear as all lowercase letters, do they? I hope not.


Also, I edited the post because it was kind of hard to understand.
 
I just feel you are all picking on me, as said before I love this group.

I also feel this way at times with certain members.
 
My posts don't appear as all lowercase letters, do they? I hope not.


Also, I edited the post because it was kind of hard to understand.

Darn, Yep. I fixed it though.
 
Edit, hold on a sec.


A room is up, but I can't remember if we only do lounges or if we do both lounges and lobbies.

Here's the number for now.

1472-6118-3916-1741-1902
 
If the room is up I'll join after I buy a car.
 
It's still up for now.
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
You can make either a lounge or lobby. It's your choice.
 
^Ok.


Just left the room because I have to hook up our pool. I'll probably be back later.
 
PSN ID: Auditore7270
First Name (Optional): Rafael
Age: 16
Favorite car: Either my GTR or Civic
Where are you from? (Optional): U.S.A.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
Why I should let you be a member?: Why not?
How did you discover this thread?: Lurking through the forums.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.

Accepted! Welcome nuni7270 (Auditore7270)!
 
that was a good photoshoot at mt aso earlier cant wait to see it
 
Did I miss a photoshoot? Disappointed. :(
 
Hey guys..... I'm travelling on Friday and won't be on for two weeks— maybe two months... we'll see.
 
PSN ID: strider193
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: GT-R Black edition
Where are you from? (Optional): Australia
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: A cop, I'd like to cruise but also like a challenge
Have you read all of the rules?: Almost
How often will you attend lobbies?: Couple times a week
Why I should let you be a member?: Somebody different?
How did you discover this thread?: Was bored
Anything else you want to share?: I know about the timezone, I'll try to be on as often as i can
 
that was a good photoshoot at mt aso earlier cant wait to see it

Did I miss a photoshoot? Disappointed. :(

When you left Josh, I became host, and after I fighted the insane amount of strangers who came into the room to race around and ram everything, I decided to do some photo laps with the remaining cruisers. We had the lobby going for another hour or two and it was pretty decent but ironically no club members were in the room at the end.
 
Should be able to join a room after my class gets done at 5pm.
 
Anyone want a lobby up?
 
hell (if that is allowed lol) i'll join lol
 
Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-4130-9223-0513
 
Can't type in the number 'cos my Nat type is 3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back