DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,397 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSN ID(Required) ShawnEX
First Name(Optional) : Shawn
Age: 18
Favorite Car: Ferrari F40
Where are you from: Dallas
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? Can be anything, mostly Street Racer.
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise and chill, and beat the cops while setting a great lap time.
Anything else you want to share: Nope

Sigh... Rejected. Take a look at the OP. We aren't accepting members at the moment.
Some people have school in the morning. It's quarter to 9:00 PM here.

Tree'd
 
Well after a rather disappointing Memorial Day weekend, I should be back around to check the thread, don't think I'll be playing GT until mid-week though, still some unfinished business here and there.

Just wanted to pop in so I don't appear inactive.
 
Hey guys (Ameer67 and Dbeav12) what time is it now where u live
Cause in Vancouver its 11:25 AM. I hope i can join you guys at around maybe 4:00 PM from here to your time. I want to join badly
 
Well after a rather disappointing Memorial Day weekend, I should be back around to check the thread, don't think I'll be playing GT until mid-week though, still some unfinished business here and there.

Just wanted to pop in so I don't appear inactive.

“I’m sorry, but having a DB9 on the drive and not driving it is a bit like having Keira Knightley in your bed and sleeping on the couch.” Jeremy Clarkson
 
Hey guys (Ameer67 and Dbeav12) what time is it now where u live
Cause in Vancouver its 11:25 AM. I hope i can join you guys at around maybe 4:00 PM from here to your time. I want to join badly

“I’m sorry, but having a DB9 on the drive and not driving it is a bit like having Keira Knightley in your bed and sleeping on the couch.” Jeremy Clarkson

Don't double post.
 
WanT
Hey guys (Ameer67 and Dbeav12) what time is it now where u live
Cause in Vancouver its 11:25 AM. I hope i can join you guys at around maybe 4:00 PM from here to your time. I want to join badly

Don't double post. Also, google a time zone conversion website. The GMT time for me is -4.
 
Was in A Random Lobby Today, Makes Me Appreciate This Club So Much. ;p

*There were Veyrons Everywhere, There was even a FGT There. No Suprise Seeing the Host was in a X2011. And We Were At London.
 
Was in A Random Lobby Today, Makes Me Appreciate This Club So Much. ;p

*There were Veyrons Everywhere, There was even a FGT There. No Suprise Seeing the Host was in a X2011.

Meh. Normal cops lobbies.

And We Were At London.

Mother of god...
 
Meh. Normal cops lobbies.



Mother of god...

But you know what was worse.

I got Kicked!

Well I was Drifting in My Challenger. But then Again. Everyone was Drifting.
 
I just laugh when I see other cop/cruise lobbies even though some might be good. Should be able to join a lobby today if one is up after 5pm.
 
I won't be on today. If a Moderator or Administrator is able to make one, go ahead by all means. 👍

And I agree. In my opinion, the typical cops room is incredibly pathetic. :D :sly:
With Veyron's and FGT's as cops...:sick: And 10 year old's driving race cars and ramming every car in sight.
 
Last edited:
4:00 P.M. I should be able to join a lobby if theres one.
 
I won't be on today. If a Moderator or Administrator is able to make one, go ahead by all means. 👍

And I agree. In my opinion, the typical cops room is incredibly pathetic. :D :sly:
With Veyron's and FGT's as cops...:sick: And 10 year old's driving race cars and ramming every car in sight.

Don't forget the dumb:censored: hosts who set the track to La Sarthe No Chicane and don't bother with regulations. Veyron and X2011 drag races! Yay! We're idiots with stupid cars!
 
Here's Memorial Day Pictures, sorry been lazy :(.

Non Edited since im Lazy as always :(.


Here are my crappy shots.








 
^Those aren't crappy.


Also, sorry I haven't been attending many lobbies lately. I haven't been in the GT5 mood.
 
Here's Memorial Day Pictures, sorry been lazy :(.

Non Edited since im Lazy as always :(.


Here are my crappy shots.

They're pretty good.

Do you want me to put them on the website?
 
Here's Memorial Day Pictures, sorry been lazy :(.

Non Edited since im Lazy as always :(.

Here are my crappy shots.

Those are far from crappy. I'm pretty sure I can't take good, high quality pictures like that. My best shot is my avatar and profile picture. ^
 
Those are far from crappy. I'm pretty sure I can't take good, high quality pictures like that. My best shot is my avatar and profile picture. ^

You Mean like this :lol:

 
Don't forget the dumb:censored: hosts who set the track to La Sarthe No Chicane and don't bother with regulations. Veyron and X2011 drag races! Yay! We're idiots with stupid cars!

This. ^ Glad I'm not the only one who hates those lobbies. :dopey:

Also, sorry I haven't been attending many lobbies lately. I haven't been in the GT5 mood.

I get that mood a lot. Probably 2 or 3 days a week I don't want to touch GT5. But, then those other 4 or 5 days, I put my DFGT to work! 👍 👍
 
Congrats on your 1,000th post DBeav12. (If you noticed.)
 
Congrats on 1k Post DBeav :D.
 
Congrats, Beav!


AW CRAP! I MISSED MY 2,000TH POST!
 
AW CRAP! I MISSED MY 2,000TH POST!

Didn't you saw last time that you were going to watch your post count more? And look what happened.
 
I won't be playing that much in the next couple weeks. Now that I'm not sick anymore, that means I need to get back into lifting and work. I also have final exams the end of this week and part of next week. I am done with school next week. I do not know how much I will be on in the summer, but I will be busy. But let me tell ya', I won't walk away on you guys like Ace did. As I said before, I will stay with this club until the end of it.
 
...But let me tell ya', I won't walk away on you guys like Ace did...

Good, we don't want anything like that happening here.
 
Oh yeah, talking about DFGTs, I broke mine.

The FFB was nearly dead, I broke the Shifter, I somehow managed to break the table mounts but now I've managed to snap a wire in the pedals that connected to the base unit. (It was the Red One)

RIP My Three Year Old DFGT. Anyway, should I buy a G27 knowing that the PS4s round the corner or should I just keep checking Fleabay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back