DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
frazzy96
PSN ID:feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what im into and what im looking for....

AzNTypeR
(If I'm allowed to do this)

We're not accepting members right now, but as you can see, we're having a clean-up of members and you could be put on a waiting list?

*Are Moderators allowed to Accept/Reject Applications?

O.o

I haven't even heard about any of these people before, except Explisity and Shake!

DBeav12
I have no idea what you are talking about.

This
 
And I don't know how many of you guys are still in school (College, High School, Middle School, etc.) But maybe during the summer have daytime lobbies even? Maybe....
 
michrulejj
And I don't know how many of you guys are still in school (College, High School, Middle School, etc.) But maybe during the summer have daytime lobbies even? Maybe....

That would be good... but it depends on how many people are traveling an how many are staying home....

I for one, am travelling to Europe for about three weeks.... then I'll go back to Canada and probably go to car meets all over the country to gather some funny RICEr stories for the "Funny Things RICErs Say" Thread.
 
That would be good... but it depends on how many people are traveling an how many are staying home....

I for one, am travelling to Europe for about three weeks.... then I'll go back to Canada and probably go to car meets all over the country to gather some funny RICEr stories for the "Funny Things RICErs Say" Thread.

True, I have baseball tourneys, and a few family vacations. So I'm actually gone a lot...
 
DBeav, I'm leaving in a week for my travels, please don't kick me out.
 
Team THRT Drift
Oh.... how many slots are still open?

I think there is only one left. Someone submitted an application yesterday, so that might fill it.
 
Team THRT Drift
That would be good... but it depends on how many people are traveling an how many are staying home....

I for one, am travelling to Europe for about three weeks.... then I'll go back to Canada and probably go to car meets all over the country to gather some funny RICEr stories for the "Funny Things RICErs Say" Thread.

Ya, in around 2 weeks, ill be going to georgia for 3 or 4 weeks... I may still be able to play in lobbies later at night, (for gmt -5) so I won't be gone for the entire time.
 
That would be good... but it depends on how many people are traveling an how many are staying home....

I for one, am travelling to Europe for about three weeks.... then I'll go back to Canada and probably go to car meets all over the country to gather some funny RICEr stories for the "Funny Things RICErs Say" Thread.

I might be heading to Canada for around 1 or 2 weeks in July so I can go and see the Indycar double header event in Toronto.
 
My trip isn't untill the end of the month so I should be able to make a few rooms.
 
Sorry haven't been on in a while guys, Didn't get to the pay the internet bill yet....will try to get on soon. Just wanted to let you know.
 
I thought I just saw my first Aston Martin driving back from wal-mart, but when I checked my dash cam footage it was just a Chrysler :dunce:
 
Driving at Le Sarthe is Inspirational in some ways :).




​
 
I thought I just saw my first Aston Martin driving back from wal-mart, but when I checked my dash cam footage it was just a Chrysler :dunce:

Aw man, I feel bad saying that I saw an actual Aston Martin tonight...
 
The Stig Farmer
Yup. I saw a V8 Vantage, what did you see?

Well, I know someone who OWNS a V8 Vantage. What now? :sly:
 
Forgot to post this for kittens birthday

 
Are there any lobbies starting soon? Haven't seen or heard about anything.
 
Stop now, you're all going off topic, if you want to continue PM them.
 
Anyone up for a lobby?
 
PSN ID:NFBoffroad
First Name (Optional):Harry
Age:13
Favorite car: My prized Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back unless aggravated.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian most of the time, it really depends on the car. Just dont let me into something with 900 or more hp.
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: fairly often, im not always busy.
Why I should let you be a member?: I just like cops rooms but normal cop lobbies usually start to go bad as soon as the cops leave. I need something that will last.
How did you discover this thread?: I was trying to find a good cops room so I did a search.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope

Accepted! Welcome Fastcarguy (NFBoffroad)!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back