DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,347 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, don't think I'll be able to join. Got my hands on GRID 2 and I really want to give it a go. Maybe next weekend?
 
ABP
PSN ID: Special_Army_ABP
First Name (Optional): Nikolaj
Age: 16
Favorite car: Citroën 2CV
Where are you from? (Optional): Germany
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, because I love chilling in unusual cars, but I can try filling in other roles if needed.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes, I have. (By the way: you spelt helicopter wrong in the rules.)
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: I really like cruising and don't want to get rammed by 400+ km/h cars anymore. Another reason for letting me be a member would be that I will try to help out by changing roles if needed.
How did you discover this thread?: I was looking for a club and this thread is on the front page.
Anything else you want to share?: I'm trying to improve my English by playing with English people.

I am impressed that you found that spelling error! Thanks!

Accepted! Welcome ABP (Special_Army_ABP)!
 
I'll come after I make a replica.
 
Don't think I will join at this moment. Internet strength is poor on my ps3
 
Sorry guys, don't think I'll be able to join. Got my hands on GRID 2 and I really want to give it a go. Maybe next weekend?

I ordered my copy online on launch day and it'll be coming sometime this week. I got the Race Day Edition as I want to try the Dallara DW12 Indycar.:sly:
 
Happy birthday bro. Hope it's a good one
 
I am active on the thread a few pages back I said that I wouldn't join any lobbies for the next two weeks due to school

Instead of posting notices of absence in this thread, I think it would be a better idea if we just privately message DBeav so he can take account for it for future reference.

Oh, sh- I almost double-posted again.
 
Last edited:
Seriosly guys? Who left a non-member in charge? The lobby is now at Sarthe with FGT's, X1's, and Veyrons everywhere. Come on guys.
 
Last edited:
I left before that happened, I wasn't the host though.
 
Seriosly guys? Who left a non-member in charge? The lobby is now at Sarthe with FGT's, X1's, and Veyrons everywhere. Come on guys.

Umm...wow.
 
Seriosly guys? Who left a non-member in charge? The lobby is now at Sarthe with FGT's, X1's, and Veyrons everywhere. Come on guys.

O.o

Seems as though our Ex-Lobby just became one in many of those that have X1's and FGT's everywhere.
 
O.o

Seems as though our Ex-Lobby just became one in many of those that have X1's and FGT's everywhere.

Just when we were talking about them a few days ago.
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 13
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...
 
DBeav12
Seriosly guys? Who left a non-member in charge? The lobby is now at Sarthe with FGT's, X1's, and Veyrons everywhere. Come on guys.

I really think that open lobbies are problematic in that way. Although you possibly can have more people joining, the way host changes are done kill lobbies. I think either fixed lobby ownership or a private lounge will fix that problem. Hopefully in GT6 we can pass lobby ownership to a specific person or possibly just close the lobby.
 
PSN ID: Custom878
First Name (Optional):
Age: 13
Favorite car: Nissan 180sx
Where are you from? (Optional): America
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All, because I like to switch roles every now and then.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Fairly often, I'm not too busy unless I say otherwise.
Why I should let you be a member?: I have a fair amount of experience in these type of lobbies. I'm helpful and can be a good person to be around in this lobby.
How did you discover this thread?: The almighty Google.
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing really...

Accepted! Welcome Custom878!
 
PSN ID:NFBoffroad
First Name (Optional):Harry
Age:13
Favorite car: My prized Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back unless aggravated.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian most of the time, it really depends on the car. Just dont let me into something with 900 or more hp.
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: fairly often, im not always busy.
Why I should let you be a member?: I just like cops rooms but normal cop lobbies usually start to go bad as soon as the cops leave. I need something that will last.
How did you discover this thread?: I was trying to find a good cops room so I did a search.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope
 
Happy Bday to me :D.

Mine was yesterday. I went somewhere for nearly the whole day so barely anyone knows. Happy Birthday!!! :gtplanet: :gtpflag: :)

Is there a lobby open? I'm quite bored playing on AG while it's lagging like heck.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Geez!. 22 updates to download till i can play Gran Turismo again. Thank god i got that save file on my Usb Stick. Also, Gonna lose a lot of tunes and some cars :eek:
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday Kitteh!

BTW, did you guys accept Frazzy's request for a membership?
 
I dont have any of my GT Academy cars and im back down to 260 cars. :(
Or my XJ13.
 
TimeTravelerDMC
I dont have any of my GT Academy cars and im back down to 260 cars. :(
Or my XJ13.

PS3 working?
 
I was about to join but then I saw...

Seriosly guys? Who left a non-member in charge? The lobby is now at Sarthe with FGT's, X1's, and Veyrons everywhere. Come on guys.

:dunce: :ouch:
 
Happy Birthday Kitteh!

BTW, did you guys accept Frazzy's request for a membership?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Off-topic, sorry. Guys, I just thought I would share this. I just saw Fast & Furious 6. It was awesome! I would recommend you watch it! I loved it! That is all.
 
Saw it when it came out, can't wait for the next one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back