DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,652 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the updated inactive list.

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
RichyDavid
Strider193
 
Last edited:
PSN ID:feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what im into and what im looking for....
 
Sorry! App's double posted!
 
frazzy96
PSN ID:feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what im into and what im looking for....

(If I'm allowed to do this)

We're not accepting members right now, but as you can see, we're having a clean-up of members and you could be put on a waiting list?

*Are Moderators allowed to Accept/Reject Applications?

DBeav12
This is the updated inactive list.

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Strider193
zachrox96

O.o

I haven't even heard about any of these people before, except Explisity and Shake!
 
*Are Moderators allowed to Accept/Reject Applications?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Moderators are just as important as Administrators in this club.
 
Any rooms up?
 
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Moderators are just as important as Administrators in this club.

Everyone is important in this club. Moderators and Administrators are somewhat similar, but Adminstrators have more authority basically. They both can accept and reject applications, but you need to make sure you don't reject a good application or accept a bad application.
 
DBeav12
This is the updated inactive list.

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Strider193
zachrox96

I've been looking to join a cruise room, but every time I check to see if there's any up I'm always like 4 hours late lol. Sorry I haven't been showing up for anything. /:
 
This is the updated inactive list.

Doubledeccer (doubledeccer1368)
Explisity
Monteman (kaw00)
nuni7270 (Auditore7270)
RichyDavid
shakeelkikia
Strider193
zachrox96

I am active on the thread a few pages back I said that I wouldn't join any lobbies for the next two weeks due to school
 
PSN ID: Silent7Sniper7
First Name (Optional): Chris
Age: 17
Favorite car: Subaru's
Where are you from? (Optional): UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian (Can be cop if required)
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Every possible chance
Why I should let you be a member?: Been hosting & joining cruise lobbies for ages, I would be a great addition
How did you discover this thread?: GTP
Anything else you want to share?: Nope all good
 
PSN ID: Silent7Sniper7
First Name (Optional): Chris
Age: 17
Favorite car: Subaru's
Where are you from? (Optional): UK
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian (Can be cop if required)
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: Every possible chance
Why I should let you be a member?: Been hosting & joining cruise lobbies for ages, I would be a great addition
How did you discover this thread?: GTP
Anything else you want to share?: Nope all good

Accepted! Welcome Silent7Sniper7!

And we do not allow rally cars. Sorry.
 
Happy Bday to me :D.


8924289711_4ffc01b409.jpg
 
PSN ID(Required) : GT_Racer27
First Name(Optional) :
Age: 14
Favorite car: McLaren MP4-12C
Where are you from(optional): U.K
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? : Street Racer
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise around
Anything else you want to share:
 
PSN ID(Required) : GT_Racer27
First Name(Optional) :
Age: 14
Favorite car: McLaren MP4-12C
Where are you from(optional): U.K
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: No
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? : Street Racer
Why I should let you be a member: I like to cruise around
Anything else you want to share:

Please take a look at the application on the OP. This application form must be from a while ago because it was updated about a month ago. Your application is missing some questions. Please add them and submit it again.

Also, anyone want a lobby up?
 
PSN ID: GT_Racer27
First Name (Optional):
Age: 14
Favorite car: McLaren MP4-12C
Where are you from? (Optional): U.K
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Not Yet
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Street Racer
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: All the time
Why I should let you be a member?: I like cruising
How did you discover this thread?: GTPlanet
Anything else you want to share?: No
 
A lobby will be up shortly.

Edit: Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6399-8537-0916-8326
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: Special_Army_ABP
First Name (Optional): Nikolaj
Age: 16
Favorite car: Citroën 2CV
Where are you from? (Optional): Germany
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, because I love chilling in unusual cars, but I can try filling in other roles if needed.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:
Why I should let you be a member?:
How did you discover this thread?:
Anything else you want to share?:
 
ABP
PSN ID: Special_Army_ABP
...
How often will you attend lobbies?:
Why I should let you be a member?:
How did you discover this thread?:
Anything else you want to share?:

I think you forgot some things.
 
ETA on lobby?

It's up now. I put the number in the post above.

I'll repost it.

Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6399-8537-0916-8326
 
PSN ID: Special_Army_ABP
First Name (Optional): Nikolaj
Age: 16
Favorite car: Citroën 2CV
Where are you from? (Optional): Germany
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian, because I love chilling in unusual cars, but I can try filling in other roles if needed.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes, I have. (By the way: you spelt helicopter wrong in the rules.)
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: I really like cruising and don't want to get rammed by 400+ km/h cars anymore. Another reason for letting me be a member would be that I will try to help out by changing roles if needed.
How did you discover this thread?: I was looking for a club and this thread is on the front page.
Anything else you want to share?: I'm trying to improve my English by playing with English people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back