DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,657 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the system rather than the game. In example, some of us might not get the PS4 for a little while when it comes out, others will have it the first day it comes out. So, basically the club will be torn between two systems if GT6 is released for both systems. Do you understand what I'm getting at here?

Yes.
 
It's nothing to worry about for now as it's only July. We have about 5 months until the release of GT6.
 
I'm talking about the system rather than the game. In example, some of us might not get the PS4 for a little while when it comes out, others will have it the first day it comes out. So, basically the club will be torn between two systems if GT6 is released for both systems. Do you understand what I'm getting at here?

GT6 is only being released on one console at this stage.
 
Just out of curiosity, will there be a room today?
 
Despite the release of the demo I too will join a lobby if one is hosted.
 
We have 3 people already.

...Guess not...

I hate that GT6 demo is out and no one makes a lobby.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't home. I went to go look at a motorcycle, like I said earlier. I just got home. I could make a lobby in 10 minutes.

1472-6118-4130-9223-6463

Edit: If a member doesn't join by 10 minutes, I'm shutting it down.

I have the lobby up, but probably won't for long. Everyone is playing the GT6 demo.
 
Last edited:
My PS3 died, won't be coming anymore unless a miracle happens and my parents decide to pay to fix it. Keep me on the member list, though.
 
Should I download the demo if I have a fat ps3? Or will it YLOD like antongo's?
 
I have a fat PS3 and I'm not going to risk it any more and find out.

I'll wait until the actual game comes out, I'm sure they'll be receiving a ton of complaints until then and hopefully it won't be an issue any more.
 
I have a fat ps3 and it worked for me
 
Gotbeefboy564
Should I download the demo if I have a fat ps3? Or will it YLOD like antongo's?

It's fine. His PS3 was probably the problem
 
My PS3 is the fat one. It's 7 years old. It downloaded it fine.
 
I'm back from the Orlando trip.

What did I miss?
 
My PS3 is the fat one. It's 7 years old. It downloaded it fine.

The problem isn't the download. Mine was a-ok. When you finish GT Academy and go on to the 1st bonus event, the PS3 just turns of automatically. So far, this has only been a phat problem. I think I'm the only one who's had YLOD from it, though.
 
Why do I keep reading "YLOD" as "YOLO" ?, darn hipsters...

I've downloaded the demo but probably won't play it until I'm done with the new Tomb Raider.

Has anyone here 'pre-ordered' GT6 yet for the bonus stuff ?
 
Maybe I will. Those extra cars look good But dammit... Those cars should be in the game already! Not as a bonus for the few who pre-ordered! I hate those kinds of bonuses...
 
Maybe I will. Those extra cars look good But dammit... Those cars should be in the game already! Not as a bonus for the few who pre-ordered! I hate those kinds of bonuses...

What bonus? I thought Sony said that the bonuses will already be on the game, just available early on.
 
Maybe I will. Those extra cars look good But dammit... Those cars should be in the game already! Not as a bonus for the few who pre-ordered! I hate those kinds of bonuses...

The cars will likely be in the game, just without the fancy 15th Anniversary paint chip livery and performance upgrades. Think Stealth & Chromeline all over again.
 
Oh phew... Thought I was going to be denied the chance to drive the new Focus ST, Viper and GT500 unless I pre-ordered. I can live without the liveries and upgrades. The Chromelines don't bother me anyway, and I rarely drive my two Stealths.
 
I got D'ced from yesterday's lobby, 🤬 My AT&T internet service. :grumpy:
 
It's likely I won't be on until later tonight again. More motorcycle shopping. :rolleyes:
 
At the hotel in Toronto. Might go see the CN tower later then tonight we're going to see Montreal vs Toronto for the soccer game.
 
I have things to do today so i wont be able to join. Lol me and my mom are ATV shopping im currently looking at a Can-Am Outlander 800R. And were car shopping aswell
 
I have things to do today so I wont be able to join, My Mom and I are ATV shopping I'm currently looking at a Can-Am Outlander 800R and were car shopping as well.

Fixed it for you come on check your spelling and grammar before you post something. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Just a quick question. How is endurance guy unit 001 even though I am ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back