DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,694 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time since my last cruise. Hope to see a room today!
 
Having lunch then I should be able to join if there is a room up.
Damn this post was posted about 8 hours ago and no one opened a lobby I guess this club is getting inactive after all.
 
Damn this post was posted about 8 hours ago and no one opened a lobby I guess this club is getting inactive after all.

It's not getting inactive. Are you serious? :sick: Just because we went a day without a lobby doesn't mean were done here. I haven't been making lobbies because I have been busy with family and will be until Monday or Tuesday.
 
It's not getting inactive. Are you serious? :sick: Just because we went a without a lobby doesn't mean were done here. I haven't been making lobbies because I have been busy with family and will be until Monday or Tuesday.

My point is Admins are getting inactive with work family and stuff so its getting more harder to open a lobby once in a while.
 
So no rooms are up?
 
My point is Admins are getting inactive with work family and stuff so its getting more harder to open a lobby once in a while.

It's summer. People are busy. We can't do anything about it.
 
hi
 
Comment 10,001!!!!!!! :)👍👍👍;):cheers::bowdown: :bowdown::eek::cool::drool:👍:dopey: :cheers: :sly:👍 :cheers: :bowdown: :)👍👍👍;):cheers::bowdown: :bowdown::eek::cool::drool:👍:dopey: :cheers: :sly:👍 :cheers: :bowdown: :)👍👍👍;):cheers::bowdown: :bowdown::eek::cool::drool:👍:dopey: :cheers: :sly:👍 :cheers: :bowdown:

:lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
10,000 posts! Congrats DBeav!
 
Congratulations on posting the 10,000th post, Zyla!

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif
 
Last edited:
Hey Doog and Zyla. You guys back already?
 
Last edited:
Been wanting to join a room for 10+ days is there one going to be up soon?
 
Man I have had the most craziest day ever. First I saw a car accident, that was pretty freaky. Then I saw a tuned GTR drive by me, it was pretty awesome. Anyway, I got a girlfriend today. FYI I don't need anyone to try to fix my spelling.
 
Last edited:
Man i have had the most crazyest day ever. first i saw a car accident was pretty freaky then i see a GTR tuned drive by me it was pretty awesome. Anyway I got a girlfriend today Yeah. FYI don't need anyone to try to fix my spelling.

Haha. Wow, crazy day for you. 👍 :cool:
 
Man I have had the most craziest day ever. First I saw a car accident, that was pretty freaky. Then I saw a tuned GTR drive by me, it was pretty awesome. Anyway, I got a girlfriend today. Yeah. FYI I don't need anyone to try to fix my spelling.

Am I doing it right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back