DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,015 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more prizes left.
 
Last edited:
Has anyone seen BradTC12 lately ?
 
Cally00077
Has anyone seen BradTC12 lately ?

I just played TDU 2 with him yesterday. I think he joined a lobby a few days ago.
 
People would be able to share the website and I don't really know, I guess it was a bad idea. :(
 
I have returned from a successful vacation at the 2 in T.O Indycar race event in Canada. I will probably join lobbies tomorrow after I recover from the long haul flight.
 
Terrible idea.
 
Last edited:
funnyguy344
Has anyone thought about growing Dbeavs club bigger as in making drifting or something of that sort.

This is only a cruising club.
 
Terrible idea.
 
Last edited:
So then, it's time to officially announce the Gran Turismo County Fire and Rescue Department, or GTFD for short. This new organization will work with the Gran Turismo Police Department to keep the roads and civilians of Gran Turismo County safe.

Who we are:

Right now, as a new agency, the GTFD is currently looking for volunteers. However, we have already received a couple of applications from interested people. A current member's list:

Firehound427 (Fire Chief)
ITSCOMPLICATED24
funnyguy344
mohammadsen
Ameer67
Gotbeefboy564
Frazzy96
mikelovin

What we do:

Firefighters will patrol the streets like police officers, but their job is not to pull over offending vehicles. Instead, they'll be on call ready to respond to an incident. When there's a fire or an accident, these firefighters will make their way rapidly but safely to the scene of the incident. They'll be ready to tackle blazes or help people involved in car crashes, among other duties.

What we drive:

There are several vehicles available to the firefighters of the GTFD:

Remember, vehicles of the GTFD must be RED in color, just like GTPD police vehicles must be black.

Firetruck: The backbone of the GTFD, these big trucks have all of the equipment needed to tackle any kind of emergency, with big water tanks and lots of equipment, for firefighting or medical use. These trucks will be pickups or SUVs.
Suggested vehicles: Dodge Ram, Toyota Tacoma, Audi Pikes Peak, Range Stormer, Infiniti FX45

First Responder's Car: The First Responders have an important duty: to get equipment to the scene as quickly as possible, before it develops and becomes more serious. To do this, they have high performance cars that are fast, yet spacious. A general rule is, if the vehicle has back seats and a spacious trunk, the seats can be replaced with a water tank and the trunk can store a hose and equipment, making four-door sedans and four-seat coupes the most used rapid-response cars.
Suggested vehicles: Nissan GT-R, Audi RS6, Lancer Evo, Impreza STI, IS F, BMW M5, C63 AMG

Fire Chief's Car: Unfortunately, only the Fire Chief (me) can drive this car. I do not want to put restrictions regarding what people can't drive, but only the Fire Chief can drive the Fire Chief's car! Anyway, the Fire Chief's car is a red sedan driven by the Chief, with a fire extinguisher and some of the medical and firefighting equipment found in the big engines.
Suggested vehicles: Skyline Sedan 350GT

Rules and guidelines:

The most important rule is to be professional, courteous and respectful.
Again, vehicles of the GTFD must be red.
Firefighters can work part-time with other jobs (like a police officer) but are expected to attend emergencies unless a valid reason can be given as to their absence.
When patrolling, remember to follow all traffic laws and set a good example for others. Those found to be driving recklessly when not on call will be cautioned and may be removed from the GTFD.
Above all, have fun and be professional!
 
Last edited:
So then, it's time to officially announce the Gran Turismo County Fire and Rescue Department, or GTFD for short. This new organization will work with the Gran Turismo Police Department to keep the roads and civilians of Gran Turismo County safe.
...

Add me to that list of volunteers. I'll also put all of this info on the website.
 
I might join this instead of being a cop, might be less stressful. I have all of the cars listed too just need to repaint them. Maybe the colors should be red with white wheels like a firetruck.
 
Add me to that list of volunteers. I'll also put all of this info on the website.

Nice work Ameer as always! Good job!

I might join this instead of being a cop, might be less stressful. I have all of the cars listed too just need to repaint them. Maybe the colors should be red with white wheels like a firetruck.

You're welcome to join! The GTFD needs as many volunteers as it can get. I'd say it's a good way to serve the community without the stresses associated with being in a police patrol car. Also, the suggested vehicles are very good, but feel free to bring something else that you think could do the job well. If in doubt, ask me and I'll bring my opinion on the vehicle.
 
I would also like to volunteer for the GTFD please! I was also wondering if I am allowed to become a moderator?
 
Last edited:
I would also like to volunteer for the GTFD please! I was also wondering if I am allowed to become a moderator?

Moderator positions are full.
 
My ps3 is doing the file system corrupt and restore thing again so I hope that I dont need to reset it. Also someone will need to give me a handicapped sticker to put on my rear view mirror. I guess the GTFD is taking over my ambulance job thing.:grumpy:
 
Good idea Firehound!

Lots of usefull information!

Guys, I know you're probably more interested in GTFD than GTPD, but let's not forget who tackles the bad guys and chases idiot speeders who like to attempt to wreak havok on the streets. When drifters and street racers are out, we must remember what needs to be done to stop them. I'm not hating on the GTFD, I'm just saying that everyone shouldn't be leaving the police force, which keeps the roads safe, to go fight fires...
 
Good idea Firehound!

Lots of usefull information!

Guys, I know you're probably more interested in GTFD than GTPD, but let's not forget who tackles the bad guys and chases idiot speeders who like to attempt to wreak havok on the streets. When drifters and street racers are out, we must remember what needs to be done to stop them. I'm not hating on the GTFD, I'm just saying that everyone shouldn't be leaving the police force, which keeps the roads safe, to go fight fires...

Don't worry boss, that will never happen, I'm a loyal GTPD member.
 
I'm still at work, and I think I might be back by 9:00. So, lobbies aren't up to me.
 
Right now, as a new agency, the GTFD is currently looking for volunteers. However, we have already received a couple of applications from interested people. A current member's list:

Count me in! I got a Toyota Tomca, all i got to do is paint it red. Any kind of red that should be used or is any shade good?
 
Count me in! I got a Toyota Tomca, all i got to do is paint it red. Any kind of red that should be used or is any shade good?

Uh, Fire-Engine red? Sorry, the smartass in me couldn't help myself. :cheers:
 
Any lobbies tonight?
 
Any lobbies tonight?

If anyone besides me can make a lobby, then yes.

I won't be joining tonight. I'm still at work and I need to catch up on my sleep tonight because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Well, I'll see you guys in a week. Like I said earlier, I will still be able to watch the thread a little, but try not to burn it down. :lol:
 
If anyone besides me can make a lobby, then yes.

I won't be joining tonight. I'm still at work and I need to catch up on my sleep tonight because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Well, I'll see you guys in a week. Like I said earlier, I will still be able to watch the thread a little, but try not to burn it down. :lol:

Well if it does catch on fire we have a great volunteer fire department! :cheers:
Have fun on your Vacation!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back