DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo been waiting for a lobby today!
 
Sorry if I haven't been posting as usual.

I've been to the DUB car show yesterday and got home very late.
 
Just got back from a local car show I'll join in a bit if the room is still up.
 
Well can join now they decided to move to the lounge :ouch: now I can't join
 
Well can join now they decided to move to the lounge :ouch: now I can't join

Yes, I'm triying to add people but wait guess what they're too busy to even respond!
 
Last edited:
The cops lobby ended and so did everything else for me. I (desdaMOONmanQ) would like to be in the loop for these things. I did enjoy having donuts pizza with all of you regardless. See you soon.
 
.
 
Last edited:
Watching the hooters pageant There are some Hot girls
 
You just double-posted for something off-topic... *Awqward silence*

I tried to delete that other post but I couldn't but I really wanted to post some thing
 
You just double-posted for something off-topic... *Awqward silence*

I wanted to say double post, but since a considerable amount of time has passed since the previous post (a few hours), I'll let it slide. If someone reported the post, that will be up to the GTPlanet staff to decide for themselves.
 
I tried to delete that other post but I couldn't but I really wanted to post some thing

O.o

Couldn't you just have had edited your post?

Anyway, I won't be able to join between the 5th of August to the 15th, but I'll be active on the thread.
 
Off Topic- Has anyone ever been to hooters I heard there wings are good.



On Topic- Can't wait till the summer pic competition tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Off Topic- Has anyone ever been to hooters I heard there wings are good.

On Topic- Are we going to have any open rooms tomorrow?

You need to check your grammar in your other posts, and people need to stop asking if there is going to be lobbies.
 
Didn't we resolve this whole grammar thing?
 
funnyguy344
Off Topic- Has anyone ever been to hooters I heard there wings are good.

On Topic- Can't wait till the summer pic competition tomorrow

The off-topic posts need to stop. Other members are getting annoyed. They are here to talk about the club and GT5, not hooters, or who has the best wings. Also, your grammar is unpredictable. You've sent me messages with completely perfect grammar, then you type like a toddler. I don't get it.
 
Summer pic is tomorrow? I am SOOO in :D
 
Final entries for the Summer Photo Competition should be submitted by July 22, 2013 @ 5:59 PM Central Time.

@AzN, it's nice, but you can't use it for the competition.

EDIT: We have 2 new entries.
 
Last edited:
Just wanted to say I'm alive, but I've been very busy lately, PS3 hasn't been turned on in days.

If the stars align maybe I can join a lobby Sunday or mid-week if timing works out.
 
Nope.
 
Last edited:
No more entries can be submitted. Judging will take place when the judges are ready.

EDIT:
The judges have chosen the winner of the Summer Photo Competition.

Winner: Entry D, which was taken by SuperStreet556.

9328678937_98ffe4eb3b_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Any lobbies coming up tonite?
 
How do I apply for GTFD? Where do I find the appropriate application form?

p.s. ok cool funny guy, by the way, do I have you as a friend on PSN?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back