DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,018 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your asking what it is type it in youtube then you'll know.
 
If we do have a car and coffee lobby I think it would be good to have exhaust restriction off so our cars get the best engine sound.
 
Yes but it still is a rule that most poeple don't follow in the normal lobbies.
 
Maybe can we start a cars and coffee lobby at 9 pm? I can't make a lobby since I'm not allowed.
 
Maybe can we start a cars and coffee lobby at 9 pm? I can't make a lobby since I'm not allowed.

9 PM is fine with me. Hopefully someone can host.
 
Found out my sister has cancer stage 2. She's 28
 
Decided to make a room.
1472-6681-3158-0099-7014
It's cars and coffee/cruise.
 
Decided to make a room.
1472-6681-3158-0099-7014
It's cars and coffee/cruise.
I might not be able to join my mother has to watch her TV time.
 
My ps3 is being weird, Signing in and out in a minute or so.
 
Sorry about that guys. My PS3 froze and I was getting pretty tired so I decided to call it quits for the night. Anyway, thank you Ninja for hosting and thank you to everyone else who attended. I had a great time!
 
Great lobby guys. Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow! Thank you all who attended! :cheers:
 
Lobby is closed.

Just cruised around one of my many Toscana tracks, then finished off the night with a Supra cruise/highway pulls with the_miklovin and someone else.
 
I'm bored, is anyone up for a room; or is it a bit early for those in the US?
 
It's still early. 9:40am here right now. The only reason I'm up is because I'm going to Cincinnati in a couple hours.

Which brings me to another point - I won't be able to host or attend any lobbies today or Monday, and possibly Tuesday. (But I will probably be on Tuesday)
 
I'm bored, is anyone up for a room; or is it a bit early for those in the US?

Hey, I'm US and its late morning now, I'd be up for some cruisin!
 
I might not be able to play today, as I'm busy almost all day today.... I may join tomorrow
 
I will be home in about an hour and a half. I am up for a lobby when I get home.
 
I can't open a room anymore as it's a bit late for me now.
 
Going to a car show today then I should be able to join a room after 8pm.
 
Ignore post, just saying I'm not inactive.
 
I am going though a rough time right now with my sister having cancer but I still cheer up to join any lobby.
 
Lobby's up:

1472 6399 8966 5886 8081

Tokyo - 60 MPH - Stop at crosswalks.

EDIT: Demiclon is now hosting.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back