DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,991 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone besides me can make a lobby, then yes.

I won't be joining tonight. I'm still at work and I need to catch up on my sleep tonight because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Well, I'll see you guys in a week. Like I said earlier, I will still be able to watch the thread a little, but try not to burn it down. :lol:

Hmm... maybe let's see if there's a Admin later.
 
Well if it does catch on fire we have a great volunteer fire department! :cheers:
Have fun on your Vacation!

That legit made me laugh out loud! That was pretty good! And thanks! :cheers: :lol:

Hmm... maybe let's see if there's a Admin later.

Or a Moderator... They can make lobbies too...
 
I was hoping to see that a lobby had been made, but since there's not, I'll make one. Give me 5-10 minutes.

Room is up!

1472-6118-3658-4761-0820
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
I was hoping to see that a lobby had been made, but since there's not, I'll make one. Give me 5-10 minutes.

Room is up!

1472-6118-3658-4761-0820

On my way!
 
After I finish eating my pizza! Then I'll come.
 
The room has been closed due to an error with not being able to enter any of the menus.
 
The room has been closed due to an error with not being able to enter any of the menus.

Just as I was about to boot up gt5... I'm usually at the right place at the wrong time with these lobbies. :lol:
 
So, when are we gonna do cars and coffee tomorrow? I can't make it in the morning I was thinking the usual time we do lobbies.
 
If I made a room now, would anyone join?
 
I would join. Not sure about the others though...
 
Well, Audiboy is on GT5, I think he could attend. That makes three or four.

EDIT: Dan is on as well. He would boost our ranks to four or five.
 
Might as well make a room then.

Any suggestions for a track?
 
Not sure... Anyone else got an idea of what they want?
 
Rome? Maybe Tokyo? Some city track.
 
I've put it on Sarthe, because I've missed playing on it.

I'll change it if someone wants me to.

Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4257 - 5337
 
I'll come after I finish making a car. Give me about 5 minutes.
 
So I just found out my router is the worst for online gaming with a NAT type 3, (So I can't put in a room number). So until I get a new one, I'll withdraw my spot.
 
I'll join after I get a car ready!
EDIT: Nope nevermind room was not there haha.
 
Last edited:
So I just found out my router is the worst for online gaming with a NAT type 3, (So I can't put in a room number). So until I get a new one, I'll withdraw my spot.

Wow, that sucks. Well, come back when you get a new one.
 
So tonight are we doing cars and coffee? I'll probably be home in an hour after I'm done eating.
 
So tonight are we doing cars and coffee? I'll probably be home in an hour after I'm done eating.
Just got back from the dealership I will be able to join
 
Not home atm, but I'll be home soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back