DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,172 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not to late, I could join.

Well, it's only about 4:30 here in the Eastern USA. I could either host around 5:30 or 6:00, or I could host around 7:30 or 8:00. I'll probably end up hosting at 5:30 after I eat dinner.
 
Well, it's only about 4:30 here in the Eastern USA. I could either host around 5:30 or 6:00, or I could host around 7:30 or 8:00. I'll probably end up hosting at 5:30 after I eat dinner.

So about half 10, should be fine for me.
 
Should be able to make this one missed the other one today.
 
Well, it's only about 4:30 here in the Eastern USA. I could either host around 5:30 or 6:00, or I could host around 7:30 or 8:00. I'll probably end up hosting at 5:30 after I eat dinner.

Hopefully I'll be able to join.
 
I'll wash some dishes and then I'll join. I want to relax, just got done from painting all day. I'm a little lightheaded...

Edit: Actually gonna join after I eat dinner.
 
Last edited:
The lobby will be up in about 15 minutes.

Edit: Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6118-3658-4755-2034
 
Last edited:
I'll join after I eat Wendys.
 
PSN ID:aless2097
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car:Bmw or ferrari
Where are you from? (Optional):argentiba
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:mostly civilian but sometimes street racer
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?:because i really enjoy cruising and i respect all the rules.
How did you discover this thread?:because Dbeav12 recomended me to join.
Anything else you want to share?:yes sorry for my english but think that i'm argentinian
:GTPlanet:
 
PSN ID: aless2097
First Name (Optional):
Age:15
Favorite car: Bmw or ferrari
Where are you from? (Optional): argentiba
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: laid back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: mostly civilian but sometimes street racer
Have you read all of the rules?: yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: at least once a week
Why I should let you be a member?: because i really enjoy cruising and i respect all the rules.
How did you discover this thread?: because Dbeav12 recomended me to join.
Anything else you want to share?: yes sorry for my english but think that i'm argentinian
:gtplanet:

Welcome to GTPlanet! Accepted! Welcome aless2097! I understand that English probably isn't your first language, but just try to do the best you can. That means trying to use proper punctuation and capital letters at the beginning of sentences.
 
Welcome back, DBeav. To all the idiots of the Internet and PSN.
 
Fun lobby today. It is nice to see the creations people come up with for cruising.
 
After everyone left we decided to have a track change. My PS3 decided it wanted to freeze on me, twice, so I'm doing the file system check thing right now. If it works normally when it's done, I'll join the room again.


Edit: Nevermind, the remaining people left so I can't join back. :indiff:
 
I apologize for having to leave so quickly and unexpectedly. Today was street cleaning day, and I forgot. So, the street cleaner was literally coming down my street, and I left my car on the street. :sick:

I had to move my car and I have to run some late-night errands. Sorry for putting the kabash on the lobby. :guilty:
 
First time back in a lobby for myself, didn't even get to take ma' fast cars out, lol

Maybe tomorrow I could take out my 700HP Titan-Motorsports based Supra ?

If you don't get the 'TUNED' reference, I'll post the vid tomorrow.
 
Sorry for my very low attendance guys... I'm not sure if I can join tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I can join one on monday
 
PSN ID(Required) Theace37
First Name(Optional) : Chad "The Peg"
Age: 16
Favorite car: Mafia Merc E55
Where are you from(optional): Chicago
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why? I AM the Mafia.
Why I should let you be a member: cos I'm baaaackkkkkk!!! And I'm the Mafia.

Should be in atleast once a week 👍


Who's goin to the bottom of the lake first?
 
First time back in a lobby for myself, didn't even get to take ma' fast cars out, lol

Maybe tomorrow I could take out my 700HP Titan-Motorsports based Supra ?

If you don't get the 'TUNED' reference, I'll post the vid tomorrow.

I get the TUNED reference! Ive seen your Supra before I believe.
 
Hey,

I am back in Canada "Home Sweet Home". Now do i need a App to join back?
 
I didn't want it to come to this. I have decided to leave the club. All the drama in the past few days has reminded me that this is just a game and you're supposed to enjoy games, something I haven't done lately. In case you haven't noticed my recent attitude, I've been a rude, obnoxious person, someone who definitely doesn't belong here. I speed all the time and cause numerous accidents. Instead of following the rules, I break all of them. I haven't been a cop in weeks and I barely fulfill any of the requirements of a club admin. I will check this thread here and there and I might hop into a lobby occasionally, but I need to do more things. Additionally, I have more important things in life to worry about than a game.

I will be removing most people from my friends list and keep my close friends. I don't want to clog up everyone else's lists.

DBeav12, you may remove me from the members list. Before I go, I want to nominate AzNTypeR to fill my role as club administrator because he sure as hell does a better job at it than I do.

Goodbye.

EDIT: Since I'm no longer here, enjoy using the Tommy Kaira ZZII, cops.
 
Last edited:
I didn't want it to come to this. I have decided to leave the club. All the drama in the past few days has reminded me that this is just a game and you're supposed to enjoy games, something I haven't done lately. In case you haven't noticed my recent attitude, I've been a rude, obnoxious person, someone who definitely doesn't belong here. I speed all the time and cause numerous accidents. Instead of following the rules, I break all of them. I haven't been a cop in weeks and I barely fulfill any of the requirements of a club admin. I will check this thread here and there and I might hop into a lobby occasionally, but I need to do more things. Additionally, I have more important things in life to worry about than a game.

I will be removing most people from my friends list and keep my close friends. I don't want to clog up everyone else's lists.

DBeav12, you may remove me from the members list. Before I go, I want to nominate AzNTypeR to fill my role as club administrator because he sure as hell does a better job at it than I do.

Goodbye.

EDIT: Since I'm no longer here, enjoy using the Tommy Kaira ZZII, cops.

:( Bye Dan. We'll miss you.
 
I didn't want it to come to this. I have decided to leave the club. All the drama in the past few days has reminded me that this is just a game and you're supposed to enjoy games, something I haven't done lately. In case you haven't noticed my recent attitude, I've been a rude, obnoxious person, someone who definitely doesn't belong here. I speed all the time and cause numerous accidents. Instead of following the rules, I break all of them. I haven't been a cop in weeks and I barely fulfill any of the requirements of a club admin. I will check this thread here and there and I might hop into a lobby occasionally, but I need to do more things. Additionally, I have more important things in life to worry about than a game.

I will be removing most people from my friends list and keep my close friends. I don't want to clog up everyone else's lists.

Goodbye.

EDIT: Since I'm no longer here, enjoy using the Tommy Kaira ZZII, cops.

D;

Good luck and bye Dan. I'll miss you and your GT's and BTR's.

DBeav12, you may remove me from the members list. Before I go, I want to nominate AzNTypeR to fill my role as club administrator because he sure as hell does a better job at it than I do.

I don't want to become an admin! It's too much responsibility! Being a Moderator is hard enough!
*Beav can I nominate people?
 
I didn't want it to come to this. I have decided to leave the club. All the drama in the past few days has reminded me that this is just a game and you're supposed to enjoy games, something I haven't done lately. In case you haven't noticed my recent attitude, I've been a rude, obnoxious person, someone who definitely doesn't belong here. I speed all the time and cause numerous accidents. Instead of following the rules, I break all of them. I haven't been a cop in weeks and I barely fulfill any of the requirements of a club admin. I will check this thread here and there and I might hop into a lobby occasionally, but I need to do more things. Additionally, I have more important things in life to worry about than a game.

I will be removing most people from my friends list and keep my close friends. I don't want to clog up everyone else's lists.

DBeav12, you may remove me from the members list. Before I go, I want to nominate AzNTypeR to fill my role as club administrator because he sure as hell does a better job at it than I do.

Goodbye.

EDIT: Since I'm no longer here, enjoy using the Tommy Kaira ZZII, cops.

I hate to see you go, Dan. You always thought that you weren't good enough for this club and you weren't good enough for me. That was never the case, though, in my opinion.

Well, I wish you the best of luck. And I want you to know that if you ever come back, I can always open up a spot for you. :)
 
Dan :( ill miss you like badly. Are you gonna be back in GT6?
 
Dan I will miss you so much man. Please come back in GT6.
 
Bye Dan. We'll miss you very much. :( Hope to see you in GT6.
 
Wow. Never thought I'd see Dan go.. I remember he was a member back when I ran the club. We'll miss ya dan. Hopefully return to GT6 :)

Ace


Also-- Dbeav did you see my re-application?
 
Well... It looks like something is going on in the GTPD. Someone has leaked these documents hinting that something is about to happen. These documents have been classified though, meaning that we can only guess what is going on...

1251c0j.jpg

2jcenp5.png

261feqp.png
 
I'll go and call Edward Snowden. I'm sure he'll figure it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back