DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,877 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a lobby tomorrow, I will attempt to join. :scared:
 
Anyone have the XFR I need one for a PD car

Again, not the thread to post that. *NFS is getting angry*
Sorry, misread that.

I'll probably get on GT5, and make a lobby if anyone else wants one.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Again, not the thread to post that. *NFS is getting angry*

I'll probably get on GT5, and make a lobby if anyone else wants one.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I thought the servers are down
 
GTPD no worries. The 111R finally got sold :).
 
My guess is the servers are down for maintenance due to all the recent 'high traffic' & misc errors people are getting, not hybrids. :P

If it was a patch I might be concerned, however patches can follow server downtime, although those are usually 'announced' downtimes, not spontaneous...

But I'm rambling..., back on topic I might not make a room tonight, working-late.
 
My guess is the servers are down for maintenance due to all the recent 'high traffic' & misc errors people are getting, not hybrids. :P

If it was a patch I might be concerned, however patches can follow server downtime, although those are usually 'announced' downtimes, not spontaneous...

But I'm rambling..., back on topic I might not make a room tonight, working-late.

Updates come on tuesday :sly:
 
zayzay293
Anyone have the XFR I need one for a PD car

Please be aware of the rule about off topic posts. If you wish to be a part of this club any longer, I suggest you stop.
 
Please be aware of the rule about off topic posts. If you wish to be a part of this club any longer, I suggest you stop.

I think that by PD he means Police Department..
 
Sorry, I can't join or make a lobby today as it's my Grandad's birthday and I'm crashing the night at my aunts house, of which they do have a PS3, they just don't have GT5; but then again it's a house full o' girls.

/Sorry Katie if you found that sexist. ;c
 
Last edited:
Hmm if the servers are really down guess I'll get rid of the 911 and the camaro.
 
Hmm if the servers are really down guess I'll get rid of the 911 and the camaro.

Nope were fine no update, prob one Tomorrow. I have 2 saves. 1 With Hybrids and one without. Right now im back with my hybrids :).

Im not opening a room
 
Nope were fine no update, prob one Tomorrow. I have 2 saves. 1 With Hybrids and one without. Right now im back with my hybrids :).

Im not opening a room

Will the cars you made for us going to be okay?
 
TheKitten
Nope were fine no update, prob one Tomorrow. I have 2 saves. 1 With Hybrids and one without. Right now im back with my hybrids :).

Im not opening a room

There will not be a update without maintenance. Wouldn't worry about it.
 
International Touring Car Championship
 
TheKitten
International Touring Car Championship

Sounds fun. I might break out my Alfa to practice.
 
I'll make a lobby in 4.9 minutes.

Lobby is up! 1472 6118 3701 4254 3361
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Last edited:
I'll join once I'm finished doing homework.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back