DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the lobby is still up I'll join in a bit.
 
I had a great time today. SSRX is my most favorite track now. Everyone wasn't speeding and cruising together.
 
I had a great time today. SSRX is my most favorite track now. Everyone wasn't speeding and cruising together.

It weird that a 3 Lane Highway. And no one speeds except few O.O...
 
it was nice on SSRX cruising together and occasionally dropping down a gear and moving into the left lane and having a little blast.....awesome...
 
It was nice at SSRX to feel okay about having a slow 60hp Prius and not being left behind by those R8's and Kad's ZR1 - and still only using 2 litres of fuel there and at the 'Ring.
 
I love ssrx, And thank you guys for making it so all of us can join.
 
Not gonna be on for a while.. My email account has been stolen so I made a new one. I will contact Microsoft shortly and see if any changes have been made and check if emails have been sent..
 
Drive in a straight line? What happened at that lobby? Was everyone Role-playing again?

While I was there it was just the speed test ring and everyone was cruising. But. It's. So. Straight. And. Long.......:crazy:
 
While I was there it was just the speed test ring and everyone was cruising. But. It's. So. Straight. And. Long.......:crazy:

Ill be honest, i had more fun cruising at Nur. I would have more fun cruising with my G27 though. 1more week :D.
 
It's almost noon here. Anyone want to open a lobby?
 
Sorry guys for not hosting any lobbies recently. I've been busy the whole week.
 
Forgot to recap last nights room, it was good fun, relaxed cruising, very low stress, and though I am getting tired of driving in straight lines at SSRX, a healthy dose of boost to the JGTC 2JZ longblock makes quick work of any boredom :sly:

(still have yet to test full-boost 2JZ at SSRX now that I think about it 💡)

Though I did discover it'll only last about 3-4 laps (estimate) at full-tilt before I'm out of fuel :scared:, but no worries, Katie came to rescue me (👍) and got me to like 130mph (?) before I think it was Zay, who kinda took over and got me to 170+ in neutral :crazy:

Anyways I'll be up for a/any room(s) later today (say 3 hrs or so), letting my younger brother use the PS3 atm.
 
I can't host or attend today. :guilty:
 
I fixed most things with the stolen email.. I still have to contact Microsoft though.. Anyways, I can probably join today.
 
Well I'm busy now. I'll join a lobby tonight.
 
Not necessarily you could ask DBeav too and CarX (Project) it's really good at hosting 👍

Yeah, I know he's good at hosting, but I'm not sure if a regular member can START a lobby.. Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Though I did discover it'll only last about 3-4 laps (estimate) at full-tilt before I'm out of fuel :scared:, but no worries, Katie came to rescue me (👍) and got me to like 130mph (?) before I think it was Zay, who kinda took over and got me to 170+ in neutral :crazy:

It was Zoom/MetroGS who took you off of me. :p I'm surprised my stock (in fact power limited) Evo managed to get you up to 130. :lol:

I'll be able to join a lobby in about half an hour if anyone wants to set one up.
 
I can't join or make a lobby because I'm pretty much dead right now. I've, for the first time in ages, decided to sleep in the middle of the day - and now I feel that I could just collapse at any moment - and I'm going back to sleep again. 'Night.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't join anything in the past two days. I've been really busy with family plans and preparing for school. I'll see if I can join something later today.
 
I can't join or make a lobby because I'm pretty much dead right now. I've, for the first time in ages, decided to sleep in the middle of the day - and now I feel that I could just collapse at any moment - and I'm going back to sleep again. 'Night.

Hey i pulled off a Katie, And didnt go to bed till 5am, Woke up at 12:30 :sly:

I want to make a room but im really not interested to make a room today.
 
Hey i pulled off a Katie, And didnt go to bed till 5am, Woke up at 12:30 :sly:

I want to make a room but im really not interested to make a room today.

I went to sleep at 4am last night - and got up at 9am.

5 hours sleep. -_-

/I think I'm in a state now that I could join one, but not make one - cause I'm scared that I might pass out whilst driving/cruising.
 
I went to sleep at 4am last night - and got up at 9am.

5 hours sleep. -_-

/I think I'm in a state now that I could join one, but not make one - cause I'm scared that I might pass out whilst driving/cruising.

*Gets ambulance ready*
 
I'm ready for a lobby.
 
If you really want one, I'll start one up and rejoin so one of you's can host because my eyes are half opened right now, and that's not really good with my squinty-asian-esque eyes already.

Also, I forgot to post this. I made it yesterday.


Eiger Nordwand Short Track EDIT by AzNTypeR1, on Flickr

I'll let you guess how big the file is. C;
 
Last edited:
Room's up!

1472-6399-8966-5888-1208.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back