DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,918 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be on after I watch a video on youtube.
 
I might come. Sorry about not joining anything and not giving notice. Summer camp. 5 day hike, 6 day bike, and 6 day canoe
 
If the lobby is still up after I'm done finishing up schoolwork I should be able to join.
 
Getting random disconnection :( It was fun cruising.
 
I wanna join so bad!!!!!

Got a stupid error a minute ago "failed to join room 0x0000000" then it said "HEAVY NETWORK TRAFFIC"

WTF!!

Argggghhhh!!! I'm so stressed out I just want to cruise!!!
 
I wanna join so bad!!!!!

Got a stupid error a minute ago "failed to join room 0x0000000" then it said "HEAVY NETWORK TRAFFIC"

WTF!!

PD Servers on overload :sly:
 
Room imploded yo'

Time for some un-tethered 2JZ testing :D

If another room pops up I'll probably join
 
Came back from the mall. Did you know there's a Tesla Dealership in malls? I got a lot of pictures of the Model S. I'm joining as we speak.

Edit: oh the room is gone. Going to BF3 then...
 
ProjectWHaT
Came back from the mall. Did you know there's a Tesla Dealership in malls? I got a lot of pictures of the Model S. I'm joining as we speak.

Edit: oh the room is gone. Going to BF3 then...

Rooms gone? The rooms up 'n well.

/Unless during the period of me sleeping, you opened a new room?
 
It's still up? I probably messed up writing the room number.

Edit: rooms full! Please make room for me
Edit 2: Ss, kad, and some others left for a track day lobby and left a nonmember as host
Edit 3: room closed
 
Last edited:
Rooms closed.

Most of us are at a trackday.
 
Sorry if I haven't been in rooms lately. Just been lazy, especially with school approaching for me. Also had a day out with my dad today.
 
So not late night lobbies, huh? .-.
 
"failed to join room 0x0000000" "HEAVY NETWORK TRAFFIC"

Looks like Kaz is having trouble figuring out this math problem. 💡
 
I won't be able to host/join on Mondays and Tuesdays until after 3:30-4:00pm EDT because of schooling. I have school on other days but I'm not sure how the scheduling goes yet.
 
Rise and shine! Is everyone at school? That would be a bummer.
 
Rise and shine! Is everyone at school? That would be a bummer.

Nope, I just woke up, At my Nutella on a Bread n Chocolate Milk :3
 
Rise and shine! Is everyone at school? That would be a bummer.

At school? Here, school doesn't start until September! (Canadiens are lucky)

Well, I'm going to try to install custom music into RCT2, then I'm going to work on something in MuseScore. Once I'm finished, I'll create a lobby, or if one is already created, I'll join one.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
At school? Here, school doesn't start until September! (Canadiens are lucky)

Well, I'm going to try to install custom music into RCT2, then I'm going to work on something in MuseScore. Once I'm finished, I'll create a lobby, or if one is already created, I'll join one.
~ENDURANCEGUY

GT5 Servers are down. Buh Bye Hybrids.. Well cops now you can catch me again :sly:

Ive deleted all my hybrids :3.
 
Servers down? Aw. BF3 time again...
 
ITSCOMPLICATED has left the room.


No Room today :P
 
Shet, I'm gonna delete my hybrids.
I'm gonna miss you.. ;n;
 
Last edited:
Anyone have the XFR I need one for a PD car
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back