DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,084 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doog
I'm obviously not gonna add an X1 if someone's using that thinking they're a cop, but other than that, anything's possible.

Nope, I've got all the DLCs besides the HSV-10 and the N24 GT-R.

Off topic, but why dont you have the HSV?
 
PSN ID: GTP_Michelin9960
First Name: Matheus
Age: 16
Favorite car: I have lots of favorites, one of them being my 510HP F40.
Where are you from: Brazil
Laid back, serious, or both at all times: Depends on the occasion.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before: Nope.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why: Civilian or Street Racer. I don't really find fun in being a Cop.
Why I should let you be a member: Why everyone now asks this? :lol: I'm used to this kind of room and because I don't like to go in random rooms in which I get disconnected in 5-10 minutes. :lol:
Have you read the rules: Yep.
Anything else you want to share: I don't know if anyone remeber the GTPGCA or did join it. If anyone remember, joined it and/or joined the lobbies, we might have run each other. :lol:

Accepted! Welcome NascarManiaco99 (GTP_Michelin9960)!
 
Hot Pursuit Results: Racers Win.
 
Nope, I've got all the DLCs besides the HSV-10 and the N24 GT-R.

Even the Subaru BRZ S '12?
 
Piccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hot Pursuit mode is very fun!
 
Even the Subaru BRZ S '12?

Yes, because I like the BRZ better than the GT86 and FR-S.

That awkward moment when a copy of two cars already in the game for free costs a dollar while a C7 Corvette is free of charge.
 
Hot Pursuit results: Cops win!
 
Yes, because I like the BRZ better than the GT86 and FR-S.

That awkward moment when a copy of two cars already in the game for free costs a dollar while a C7 Corvette is free of charge.

Yeah. I like the BRZ more than the Toyota and Scion versions, but I'm hesitant on getting it. I mean, why should I pay with real money for one car when there are two cars that are basically the same for free?
 
Hot Pursuit results: Cops win!

Nice. What cars were the cops and racers using and what track?
 
Yeah. I like the BRZ more than the Toyota and Scion versions, but I'm hesitant on getting it. I mean, why should I pay with real money for one car when there are two cars that are basically the same for free?

I think most people make it out to be more expensive than it really is, I mean, it's a dollar. One dollar. That's it. Though it is almost the same, there are some differences. You can put an STI-like wing on the back, and of course the styling's more differentiated from the Scion and Toyota. You also get a much different exhaust note with the stock exhaust. The Scion and Toyota sound much raspier whereas the Subaru sounds more like a conventional four cylinder, the tradeoff being that it has a rather nasty drone at 80 miles per hour in 6th gear. I'd say it's worth it.
 
Nice. What cars were the cops and racers using and what track?
On R246 Cops were Black SLS AMG and Gallardo. On Madrid cops were black Imprezas. All others were racers.
I'm going to put some photos on the website.
 
Pictures of the Hot Pursuit we played will be on the website.
 
I think most people make it out to be more expensive than it really is, I mean, it's a dollar. One dollar. That's it. Though it is almost the same, there are some differences. You can put an STI-like wing on the back, and of course the styling's more differentiated from the Scion and Toyota. You also get a much different exhaust note with the stock exhaust. The Scion and Toyota sound much raspier whereas the Subaru sounds more like a conventional four cylinder, the tradeoff being that it has a rather nasty drone at 80 miles per hour in 6th gear. I'd say it's worth it.

Eh. I guess I'll get one when I can grab a PSN card.

My inner Subaru fan is showing when I say this: I really want Subaru to make an AWD version of the BRZ, along with some really big performance upgrades and the STi wing.
 
Very nice lobby today. Points will be calculated tomorrow, so I will not create a Hot Pursuit tomorrow.
COMPLETION BONUS will not be calculated since no one knew what was a COP/RACER event. Hope to see you in the next lobby!
I'm also gonna take some photos.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Loving the picture from when I got busted. Damn 207, a really nice car, but when I needed it to turn, it understeered. :grumpy:

I really liked, but I expected a normal cops room today. :lol:

Yeah, today was the 2nd day of the new game mode: Hot Pursuit.
Also can you please vote on the site. I would appreciate to get some feedback and give it to NFSGUY.
 
I love how the website is coming together. Its looking better and better every time I check it.
 
Yeah, today was the 2nd day of the new game mode: Hot Pursuit.
Also can you please vote on the site. I would appreciate to get some feedback and give it to NFSGUY.

Voted on all pools. 👍
 
I love how the website is coming together. Its looking better and better every time I check it.
Yeah, thanks to the contributions by members like Doog (Dooglers8), Superstreet556, and ENDURANCEGUY (NFSGUY) and me of course.
 
DBeav12, I congratulate you by saying this: THIS IS THE BEST CLUB EVER! I thank everyone who was contributed to the club and the website. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. :)
:gtpflag:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back