DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,952 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...no one came, and plus, people were using supercars.

The attendance is going to be extremely low because you guys hosted a lobby 5 hours before we usually do.
 
The attendance is going to be extremely low because you guys hosted a lobby 5 hours before we usually do.

I do see your point. I'll have to keep this in mind for next time.
 
So no rooms tonight?
 
I guess I can create another lobby...

Never mind.
 
Last edited:
Is there a room opening today
 
Is there a room opening today

Firehound usually has one at 9PM every Friday for GMT, not sure about today though, just wait for him to come on.
 
Expect me to be there if I am not busy. I enjoy cruising around in my challenger.
 
I can't join tonight because had to move my ps3 and now it won't connect to the tv arhgggggg problem should be sorted by tommorow
 
I should be able to join at 9 GMT. Not too late, so I should be there. Mind if I'm a cop today?
 
Should be able to join tonight.
 
Has anyone seen Firehound or does that mean that I (Unfortunately) have to host?
 
I dunno. I really want to help this club to succeed, but I don't want to have to deal with idiots almost constantly. I figure that I may host tonight, preferably in a lounge, but I will go for a lobby if I have to. Guess it'll be interesting enforcing the new supercars rules...
 
I think the rule should be unmodified supercars only.
 
Firehound, can you make lobby? It'll be much easier for me, as it will probably be for several others.
 
Sure thing, 9:00pm GMT.
 
IF i can join, it will probably be 45 mins to 1 hour late
 
I plan on being a cop (If I'm allowed) but I won't be driving any of the listed cars. I will be driving a Chrysler 300C.
 
Yes! It's great to have extra cops to patrol the streets. And don't panic, I often drive cars that are not listed as cop cars, and I usually announce them beforehand.
 
Oh good. I'm just preparing it now with a high pitch horn etc. I never knew it had so much power though.
 
Will we be tempting fate with RS tires allowed for cops and SS tires for everyone else? Or is the community still too stupid to follow rules?
 
Would the DB9 count as a supercar? Or a Cruiser? Because thats my Interceptor for the night! What Track are we using tonight?
 
That would be nice, but I'm happy on SS tyres if needs be. I can't afford RS tyres anyway :lol:

DB9 is a grand tourer in my eyes. It's not a real super car when compared to Lambourghini's and Ferrari's.

I'm ready to go now.
 
I think the DB9 would count as a Grand Tourer. As for the track, how about Madrid?
 
Madrid is a nice track. I like the scenery of the track as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back