DeadpoolMovies 

• Thread starter andrea
  • 156 comments
Not to go off on a tangent, but that could have been tied in to how she got backstage(being in politics and all). Very random appearance in CW.
She plays Miriam Sharpe in Civil War and Mariah Dillard in Luke Cage, two different Marvel universe characters.

If lookalike characters are supposed to be connected I'd like to see someone explain how Odin's dad Bor somehow had an identical looking descendant who is an Irish gangster in Daredevil's NY.

I wonder whether Miller would still be directing by the time Deadpool 3 rolls around or whether Fox will run the franchise into the ground like they did with its parent franchise for many years.

If lookalike characters are supposed to be connected I'd like to see someone explain how Odin's dad Bor somehow had an identical looking descendant who is an Irish gangster in Daredevil's NY.
And an MIB around the time of the X-Men's intervention at the Bay of Pigs.

She plays Miriam Sharpe in Civil War and Mariah Dillard in Luke Cage, two different Marvel universe characters.
I understand the two different characters. However, merging the two, with her loss to super hero actions and trying to run NYC, would have been good to play with.

And an MIB around the time of the X-Men's intervention at the Bay of Pigs.
And then there's this:

volstagg_the_punisher_by_tclarke597-d5lh2rc.jpg

... Alfre Woodard already did.

....You raise an interesting point there, of which the possibility of Marvel Netflix world not crisscrossing with the Cinematic one when the big Avengers/Thanos showdown happens in the future.

Honestly, I think it's a fairly good indication. After what had happened in the boardroom so far, I can even make a bet on it. And I'm not a betting man to begin with....

Back