DeadpoolMovies 

• Thread starter andrea
  • 156 comments
To the guys watching Deadpool outside Asia continent, did the movie :

used the Monty Phyton's Holy Grail reference like "just a flesh wound" or "i fart in your general direction" ?

Some people had claim on seeing them but i didn't.

Deadpool was always one of them, it's just who will be the leader of the team. Wolverine, Stryfe/Cable or maybe a spin on the comic with Deadpool as leader? We'll see.
If Stephen Lang gets his way, Cable.
(Potential Deadpool spoilers)

The man is just one case of techno-organic virus away from being Cable.

stephen-Lang-as-Cable.jpg

But, that is if we get X-Force on top of the already green lit Deadpool sequel.

Wasn't Deadpool a member only in one of their issue ?
He was there long enough to even get a special suit, which must be used if they make a movie.

1438162-x_force_deadpool.jpg

If Stephen Lang gets his way, Cable.
(Potential Deadpool spoilers)

The man is just one case of techno-organic virus away from being Cable.

stephen-Lang-as-Cable.jpg

But, that is if we get X-Force on top of the already green lit Deadpool sequel.

He was there long enough to even get a special suit, which must be used if they make a movie.

1438162-x_force_deadpool.jpg

Yeah I was thinking the same thing for Cable, as for the suits the entire xforce got them, so a matching suit joke or skit wouldn't be surprising. It will be strange if they have Wolverine in it played by Jackman cause yeah...

Last edited:
TB
I hate more and more of you each day. :lol:

Now you know how we feel with you waving your fancy theater room in our faces.:lol:

I'm planning on seeing it on Tuesday when the local theater is $5.00. I have the week off so I will probably go to an earlier showing and be all alone in the theater.:D

I went to see it today.

Holy 🤬 was it good!!!:eek:

Also, Stan Lee totally has a second career if the whole comic book thing doesn't work out.:lol:

Saw it last week, really want to see it again. The opening and closing credits were hysterical. :lol: One of my friends who was supposed to see it with us last week said he had commitments and later posted on Facebook saying that he was seeing it at an IMAX. Smooth man, smooth.

I walked into this movie behind a family with a young kid and the whole movie I couldn't help thinking how friggin bad those parents regret letting that kid watch the movie. He will be scarred. Some of the scenes were brutally violent, not to mention the many, MANY, sexual references (and straight up nudity).

Hands down one of the funniest movies I've watched in a while, loved it. I want to go see it again.

Just got back from seeing it, and while it was a lot later than I originally intended it to be, goddamn is it good.

The whole package just works on every perceivable facet of a movie in this genre. I loved it from beginning to end and I'm definitely going to see it again tomorrow.

I'll share my thoughts later on after I've had something to eat. :D

Saw it on Friday, really enjoyed the movie and I'd like to watch it again since I feel like I missed some references because I was laughing at earlier ones.

The Jared joke absolutely killed me :lol:

I was wearing my Deadpool shirt at Costco today. One of the octogenarians handing out samples asked me what that was on my shirt. I said Deadpool, she looked completely lost, so I expanded by saying it was from a recent movie. She said "I don't think I've seen that one."

Pretty sure she'd remember if she had. :lol:

People look at me weird every time I get a text. Why? It just screams "chimi-🤬-changas"! I don't think that's so bad.

I have my Wison's Mercenaries T-shirt. I wore it at Great Wolf Lodge yesterday and got evil looks from more than one mother.

Steelbook has been pre-ordered. They must have sold out at the one closest to me so I'm driving 13 miles to get it, which seems ridiculous, but worth it for the inner cover.

Deadpool-steelbook-2-600x600.jpg

Back