Decal collection from Sport?

• Thread starter djdest
  • 37 comments
Yeah my bad :scared: I read that in a announcement in GTsport and never realized it saying February while it’s March already… Realizing that, I expected the transfer to be done already, but it obviously isn’t yet… hopefully they’ll get it done shortly, so all we can do now is wait…
Not intended to point out your post, just the PS announcement itself with the date gibberish 😆

If i get a message that the livery is missing decals is because the one who shared it initially hasn't got GT7 yet?
So would that mean that if that person uploaded that decal again the missing decal will appear again?

I only uploaded a couple of decals in gtsport, i see that they have been transferred to GT7. Do i need to share them again in GT7 so that others can use them?

If i get a message that the livery is missing decals is because the one who shared it initially hasn't got GT7 yet?
I don't think so...

... if you've still got the livery it means they've shared it in GT7 - so if the decals aren't there it means that PD haven't copied them over yet... which is current;y a big problem. They were supposed to copy over all the decals in a persons personal library, but so far all they've done is copy over decals that were shared by the user in GTS. Even then, we can only see 100 of those decals to work with, not all 1000, which is a bug PD have acknowledged.

(I could be wrong on this, but it's how it looks to me)

I have a few liveries with decals created by other people successfully carried over from GTS, the only decals missing were ones that I personally had uploaded but not shared. It seems that decals even by users without an active GT7 profile are transferred but can't be accessed from everyone else unless it's on an imported livery from GTS.

I don't have free storega space to download GTSport again. Does anybody know a way to get my private decals that don't require sharing them on GTS?

I don't have free storega space to download GTSport again. Does anybody know a way to get my private decals that don't require sharing them on GTS?

I kept all decals I uploaded to gt sport in a Google drive folder. I can then just re-upload to GT7. I guess you don't have a similar solution? You will need to reload GT sport on your PS4/5 by the sounds of it.

I kept all decals I uploaded to gt sport in a Google drive folder. I can then just re-upload to GT7. I guess you don't have a similar solution? You will need to reload GT sport on your PS4/5 by the sounds of it.
Thanks for the reply, in the end I could reupload what was needed to import a few designs.

The decals I'd collected from other users have all disappeared. They were all there before the "big server fail" and update 1.09.

Has anyone else had this exact problem, and solved it?

Back