Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 804 comments
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but does somebody know what type of orange this is?

Fvk5Z2WaIAEQpkc
I'd say fluorescent red 1 or the reddest fluro orange. McLaren Marlboro Red could also work.

evologo.png

Anybody know what that "EVO" logo is on the rear fender and the side mirror? Not sure if it's EVO or BVO or whatever.

Hi is there anyone in here that is a good decal creator I have a few decals that I want but can't seem to do myself hope someone can help me

Hi is there anyone in here that is a good decal creator I have a few decals that I want but can't seem to do myself hope someone can help me
You seem to have been told the wrong thread. It's the SVG request thread you're looking for. You can post your images there.

You seem to have been told the wrong thread. It's the SVG request thread you're looking for. You can post your images there.

Oops sorry that was me :/

Wondered if anyone had an idea what the 'Cars' logo was? Can't seem find a decent enough picture to make out the text below the Cars part of the logo.

46826195135_333312d0c3_b.jpg

I'm trying the identify the black cat on the rear quarter of this car. I think it might be the Endless leopard, but I can't seem to find anything like it.

djx7qmttv4y61.png

32040326397_4a2883145c_b.jpg

Also I can't seem to make out the names on the car. They aren't Toshio Suzuki and I can't find any info on what looks like a "K. Tohira" and "H. Kanai"

FxDjg-pakAIayBb.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Attachments

• EbB-_vXU0AE9tot.png
    EbB-_vXU0AE9tot.png
    487.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I'm trying the identify the black cat on the rear quarter of this car. I think it might be the Endless leopard, but I can't seem to find anything like it.

View attachment 1259922

Also I can't seem to make out the names on the car. They aren't Toshio Suzuki and I can't find any info on what looks like a "K. Tohira" and "H. Kanai"

View attachment 1259928

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
If that is from 1995 as I suspect that is, the drivers are Kenji Tohira and Hiroyuki Kawai.

The cat is part of the wise sports logo
Thank you! Now just to find a decent image of it. Currently struggling.

If that is from 1995 as I suspect that is, the drivers are Kenji Tohira and Hiroyuki Kawai.
Thank you! Odd that it seems like it was only in that body style for it seems one race.

Last edited:
I am once again asking for your help in identifying decals on a JGTC R32.

71146083_2372469056345470_4733687635371884544_n.jpg

EXebLuDU4AAmn7g

Eol6Ao6UwAMUK8w

I’m trying to find the circular one on the rear wing and the tiny text above the “auto mechanic” on the windshield banner. About all I’ve been able to make of it is it starts with ANK (maybe).

As always your help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Alrighty, lets see what I and friends can find

microscope-looking.gif
There are about 7 images of the car on the internet, a grainy Video Option segment on its first race at Suzuka, plus whatever few frames of it there were on the broadcast since the car was so abysmal. This is certainly doing my head in. :banghead:

Last edited:
So thankfully, I might have made some headway.

1685421311269.png

Looks to read "ML" on the rear wing (Same logo as on the JGTC car). Also, "AMKREAD" looks to be what might have been on the windshield.

Edit: and indeed, it is. Official site

Last edited:
Hi could someone please remove the background on these so i can add them to my car on gt7 please.If someone could do this that would be amazing thanks again

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
  • adventure.jpg
    adventure.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8
  • aces dogs.png
    aces dogs.png
    279.1 KB · Views: 9
  • biker_mice_from_mars.jpg
    biker_mice_from_mars.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 9
  • bikermice.png
    bikermice.png
    973.8 KB · Views: 8
The first Biker mice logo and aces dogs logo seem pretty transparent to me.

1685488651102.png

1685488683327.png

I was able to do some work on the others though:

adventure.png
biker_mice_from_mars.jpg

th.png

Back