Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 809 comments
Hello everyone, I would appreciate your fine folks' help with ID-ing these decals.

I've already made a K-Tunes livery for the RCF, but with some decals changed. I want a more complete and authentic look, so your deduction skills would come in handy. What are these three decals? I can't figure them out, for the life of me! Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• logo3.JPG
    logo3.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
  • logo2.JPG
    logo2.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
  • logo1.JPG
    logo1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
Hello everyone, I would appreciate your fine folks' help with ID-ing these decals.
While I can't speak for the other two, the one in the middle is Otogard. It was driving me nuts, I was trying to make out letters from the shapes of that mess, but ultimately, searching "brillio logo car" led me to a Lexus RC F diecast picture which you can clearly make out the Otogard logo from. Sometimes the silliest and most desperate of searches yield results :lol:

Nimetön.png

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
While I can't speak for the other two, the one in the middle is Otogard. It was driving me nuts, I was trying to make out letters from the shapes of that mess, but ultimately, searching "brillio logo car" led me to a Lexus RC F diecast picture which you can clearly make out the Otogard logo from. Sometimes the silliest and most desperate of searches yield results :lol:

View attachment 1290763
View attachment 1290765
Thank you, a thousand times thank you! That scratches that one off the list, you're the best :)

I've already made a K-Tunes livery for the RCF, but with some decals changed. I want a more complete and authentic look, so your deduction skills would come in handy. What are these three decals? I can't figure them out, for the life of me! Thanks in advance :)

If you search "LINTEC" you'll find many others versions.

Last edited:
I’ve seen a couple pretty complete versions of this car on the game already but I’d kinda like to try to make my own version with varying degrees of damage. I’m talking about the NFS Pro Street RX7 as seen in the intro movie and promotional material, I’d like to find a more “spray on” template style of the skull as well as the little swoops around the front wheel also the little bombs and the react sticker on the flank, the raceboy one and the react team sessions 2007. I’ve looked around the game and found a few stickers to get started.
IMG_8162.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8161.jpeg
    IMG_8161.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8159.jpeg
    IMG_8159.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8160.jpeg
    IMG_8160.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8158.jpeg
    IMG_8158.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8157.jpeg
    IMG_8157.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8156.jpeg
    IMG_8156.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8155.jpeg
    IMG_8155.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8154.jpeg
    IMG_8154.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 9
any one know this one, I’m pretty sure it says “Sea Turd” 😂. Team Magnus Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles 911 gt3.
IMG_1907.jpeg

any one know this one, I’m pretty sure it says “Sea Turd” 😂. Team Magnus Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles 911 gt3.
View attachment 1295221
I'm pretty sure it says “Sea Bird“ and adding Roscoe's to the search led me to this:

Maybe this helps finding the correct version or creating something from scratch :)

From google: “Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Long Beach, the Seabird Jazz Lounge is adjacent to world famous Roscoe's Chicken 'n Waffles.

Edit:
If you zoom into this image, you can spot a clearer version on the C-pillar. Looks like it was changed to a round sticker on the real car.
Screenshot_20231014-134046.png

Last edited:
Anybody know what company this sticker is from? I can't find it when searching for it online or in GT7:
The person who made this livery doesn't have this sticker, or he haven't shared it.
If we only could save stickers... 😥

Gran Turismo™ 7_20231016154648.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know what company this sticker is from? I can't find it when searching for it online or in GT7:
The person who made this livery doesn't have this sticker, or he haven't shared it.

View attachment 1295750
I recall someone (@daan ?) looking for this exact decal before, and although this is a much clearer view of the decal itself, I've never had any luck trying to find out what it was.

Yeah, I never found out what it was.
I suspect it is Sky Group, a car dealership in Japan that now does top end cars, but has been around since 1995. The decal you posted a while back has two indistinct words underneath 'SKY', but the first word looks like it could be 'CARS'. However, I've drawn a blank in finding the logo anywhere, except for smaller instances of the same logo on the side and front of various versions of the 2001 C-West Silvia JGTC.

I suspect it is Sky Group, a car dealership in Japan that now does top end cars, but has been around since 1995. The decal you posted a while back has two indistinct words underneath 'SKY', but the first word looks like it could be 'CARS'. However, I've drawn a blank in finding the logo anywhere, except for smaller instances of the same logo on the side and front of various versions of the 2001 C-West Silvia JGTC.
Found this while searching for Sky Group, but I found Sky Auto Group Auckland New Zealand, It have wings and the text SKY, but that's where the resemblance ends.

(And in the US as well from the looks of it.)

1697572418236.jpeg
1697572418236.jpeg

Last edited:
That sky logo is also on the 2000 s14 car but can't seem to find a clear enough picture for the words underneath, if anyone has GT5 they potentially could get a close up picture of the roof on the s15 version for the words

View attachment 1295750
With the help of @Nebuc72 @TheAdmiester & Sega Saturn HST-3200, it's identified as "Sky Exhaust System"

Attachments

• Sky ES.svg
    5 KB · Views: 6
  • Sky ES backing BK.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Sky ES Backing WH.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Sky ES Backing WH stroke.svg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Sky ES Exhaust System BK.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Sky ES Exhaust System WH.svg
    8.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Sky ES Exhaust System WH stroke.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
  • New Project.jpg
    New Project.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I like isn't enough for this excellent work, thank you so much!!! :gtpflag::cheers:

Edit.

Uploaded one of them:

View attachment 1296173
The "Exhaust Systems" part was drawn alongside the logo but made the decal too big in size, so place the sky logo first, duplicate and then replace it with the exhaust and it should line up perfectly,
The plain black one was used on the front bumper and side skirt of the 2000 s14 and 2001 s15

Last edited:
Hi, I wondered if I could get some help identifying this one off the Roush Whistler GTO Mustang? Wasn't having much luck searching online, though I feel I'm being a bit dumb 😅 Cheers in advance.
Monterey-Spotlight-22-copy-1200x800~3.jpg

Last edited:
I've tried searching CCA, as that certainly seems the most plausible. However nothing seems to be a direct match, as there's a number of organisations with similarly styled logos. Unless the original logo has since updated since the late 80s, early 90s. Hard to tell unless I found out who the company was on the Whistler Mustang.

Need to do some digging I think, my OCD would like me to get as many of the original sponsor decals as possible :lol: .

Anyone‘s got idea on these two?from 1969 lemans

Team name please

PORSCHE 911 T 24h Le Mans 1969 #41 Gaban Deprez Marshal Klippan Trofeu​

Back