Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 809 comments
Hi,

Does anybody know what the OG decal is from (under nr 2)

02.jpg

p78
Searched for about half an hour following your first post without any luck. If it's not that important what the OG actually stands for, the image should be clear enough to trace vectors from by hand. Maybe someone over in the SVG request thread could help?

Last edited:
Another 2 creators have done this livery and omitted this logo so I'm assuming it's a tough one to find mate
I've found one style by Eric Wu (ERICWU1210) with the OG logo on it, but I can't find it as a decal

Looking for any information on this 2
IMG_2193.jpeg
decals.The car is from 1972 nurburgring 500km GTA Junior and I can't find any other pic about this car:(
IMG_2190.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2189.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm also looking for a GTA Junior decal, this time from Netherlands. The black and orange octagonal logos on the rear fenders. No other clear photos annoyingly.

M4%2B1971%2B43%2BEngeman%2BHezemans%2B62%2B1971%2BGTAj%2BETCC%2BRutten.jpg

can anyone help identify these off the 1998 Raybrig NSX
Logo.PNG

Attachments

• nsx2.PNG
    nsx2.PNG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Does anyone happen to know what company this "Biotech Material" logo belongs to? I searched but came up empty.

P1015226.JPG

This was in the back of the Mazda Premacy Hydrogen RE Hybrid.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone happen to know what company this "Biotech Material" logo belongs to? I searched but came up empty.

View attachment 1314385

This was in the back of the Mazda Premacy Hydrogen RE Hybrid.

Thanks in advance!
Didn't find much, but certainly not nothing. Didn't want to scour through all articles that popped up, but maybe there's a better image of the logo or even a pdf with vector data somewhere.
mazda_bioplastik.jpg

Didn't find much, but certainly not nothing. Didn't want to scour through all articles that popped up, but maybe there's a better image of the logo or even a pdf with vector data somewhere.
View attachment 1314401
Many, many thanks!

This is the best I can find, though. Mazda doesn't seem to be a fan of using svg files, unfortunately; it's all bitmap images.

WHY AREN'T YOU AN SVG.png

I'll attach the pdf to this post for reference if anyone's interested.

Attachments

• comunique_de_presse_detaille_hydrogene.pdf
    956.9 KB · Views: 6
559CD06E-64F4-4E08-A6B5-B8A710764DD5.jpeg

Does anyone know what the logo is in the front/centre of the bonnet?

Also, the two white and red decals at the top right and left of the bonnet, or the 'MSM' decals, or the 'CSC' decals on the wheel arches?

Trying to identify the brand from this logo to try and find a dual tone version like this in game

Attachments

• IMG_7081.jpeg
    IMG_7081.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 7
Trying to identify the brand from this logo to try and find a dual tone version like this in game
A bit of context like what brand, car, race, etc. might help solve this. Can you provide this info or post a picture not just of the logo?

Last edited:
It was
A bit of context like what brand, car, race, etc. might help solve this. Can you provide this info or post a picture not just of the logo?
It’s in the helmet of Michael Schumacher from 88 -91

Attachments

• IMG_7081.png
    IMG_7081.png
    235 KB · Views: 6
1705920190942.png

Hi,

I've got another question

I'm guessing the blue reads Regal, but i don't know in what language.

my translator op isn't any help

the decal exists in GTS, but it's very low res.

p78
Can i bump this?
Where are my Asian speaking planeteers? :)
In this instance too, providing vital info, such as the car and series it raced in, might help us help you ;)

Edit: Never mind, Gingerale already got it. All I could find was a current website to a clothing label, so his translation seems plausible. Couldn't find the old logo yet though.

Last edited:
@Gingerale. And is that Chinese (simplified or ...), because the icons you posted look similar but also slighty different.

Just to be complete, the car is The 1991 HKS R32 that ran in Macau.

303755_1_lg.jpg

Last edited:
p78
View attachment 1321564

Hi,

I've got another question

I'm guessing the blue reads Regal, but i don't know in what language.

my translator op isn't any help

the decal exists in GTS, but it's very low res.
It‘s Chinese and it’s 永高
It doesnt really has any meaning but just a name for a cinema company.
And I've made the svg for my macau r32,I didn't share it because it‘s not very likely to be used again.

Attachments

• IMG_3872.jpeg
    IMG_3872.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3873.jpeg
    IMG_3873.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 5
Does anyone have any information on these decals?
Having some trouble with finding them…

Decal above and below the Trace logo on front fender as wall as the one on side of rear spoiler.
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg

Back