December Car Pack Clue Thread

• Thread starter JPinto
  • 103 comments
Spain
Pinto (Madrid, Spain)
Clue 1
Sometimes I like fish tacos, but other times I just prefer pasta with sausage.

Clue 2
If someone tells you that something is unnecessary or over-the-top, it’s probably something you actually want and you should talk to that other person anymore.

Clue 3
One-off, one-win wonder!

Clue 4
Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them.

Clue 5
Bare bones and basic. You could chase or be chased in it.

Clue 6
This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series.

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

3 will probably be the Brabham Fan Car that's been rumored.

6 I hope is either a Deusenberg or 1909 Marmon Wasp

Dodge's first run with the Hemi was in the late 40s so it would have to be older than that I guess. Lots of old metal this month it seems.

Well... At least two of those cars are over 50 years old, I know that much. :P

Clue 7
This is a rig that can truly do just about anything depending on the configuration.

inspiration2.jpg

Artikel_Test-Jarama.jpg

I just hope the cars are as usable as the first pack has been.

The good thing about secondary accounts is that you can try the cars without worrying about your save vanishing.

Hm, those clues keep getting more criptic every month, don't they?

Clue 4 - Long before the Hemi, there were other engines with hemispherical heads that radically improved performance. This car is one of them.

Hm. It may not have come "long" before the Hemi, but didn't the Lotus 23 mount a Twin Cam engine? And didn't say engine have hemispherical heads? Also, if I recall correctly, the Lancia V6 fitted in the D24 was a "hemi", too.

Clue 6 - This will become the oldest car in the Forza Motorsport series.

Currently, the oldest car in Forza is a 1932 Ford... I guess a 1927-1931 Bugatti T35C would fit the bill?

On the others, I raise my hands.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any ideas about Clue 1? Fish tacos supposedly originate from Baja California in Mexico, which of course is going to have connections to trophy trucks as well as cars like the Subaru Baja, but I'm not sure where to go with regards to the pasta with sausage part.

Clue 2 is especially cryptic considering it could refer to more or less every hypercar ever made, and also every time I look at it I can't get over the fact that there's a grammatical error ('you should talk to that person anymore').

Car 1. I'm thinking the Inferno. The car is not only Mexican, but is the creation of Antonio Ferrarioli, who has designed components for Lamborghini

I was wondering if maybe Car 3 was the Penske Mercedes-Ilmor IndyCar from the 1994 Indy 500?

It depends on what they classify as a one-off as the chassis itself was around for two seasons.

With the Gran Turismo 4 style approach I'm doing on my second account with this game, I plan on doing a proper 1000 miles event and making whatever car clue 6 is referring to the prize car. ;)

Back