December IGN Car Pack - Releases December 4th

I love it. It's my weekend driver so insurance isn't too bad being a "recreational vehicle". I worked my a** off for it though :) 4 years of straight working and in school, then I got a pretty big scholarship so I went ahead and used some tuition savings to buy it since I don't need the tuition savings anymore. My daily driver is a 97 eclipse GSX :) I have a Mitsubishi addiction. But my dad is a car fanatic as well, he has a 95 NSX supercharged for a weekender and a 07 TL type s for his daily. Also my dad and I split and share a S2000 for autocross but we're selling it to get a E46 M3 because we don't like the electric power steering in the S2000. But yeah I love my cars and its a great hobby to share with my dad :)

Edit: Ohh and I just bought a 1990 Celica alltrac GT4 ST185 that popped up in our local classifieds. I want to restore it to almost a rally replica :)

How much money do you have ?

But enough to own a EVO VIII and an NSX

Noooo the NSX isn't mine, thats my dads. Check my signature, the first two are my car and the project my dad and I went in half and half on. And yes I can afford them, they are both paid in full :) And I have a 1988 Civic RT4WD for a winter beater but that was cheaaaapppp.

Yes it is old news now. IGN car pack had already been released. It includes six vehicles and also additionally one car for Forza Horizon players. Unfortunately I am not one. But it is cool for who ever got it.

Yes it is old news now. IGN car pack had already been released. It includes six vehicles and also additionally one car for Forza Horizon players. Unfortunately I am not one. But it is cool for who ever got it.

Take a look at the date of the original post... It just keeps floating to the too because of random discussion.

Back