Defending Confort Hard Tires as the right choice

• Thread starter daltonlm
  • 91 comments
Suzuki
Actually not true. FD has been running a tire size limit according to weight for the past 3 years or so. So yes they do create a level playing field. I am sure d1 is the same way, no way are they going to let someone run a tire that gives them such a huge grip boost without anyone complaining about it.

Correct, tire size limit based on weight. But there are approved tires in the FD rule book that are much lower thread wear than others. I posted a long time ago about this when someone was saying you can run shaved down or modified tread patterns which is NOT allowed.

I know that, that's understood. I was talking compound wise. If i'm sponsored by federal, they'll send me their rs-r line in whatever size I prefer within fd or d1 guide lines. Do you think fd or d1 would stop me from running the ss model (which isn't a bad tire) or another inferior tire from their line? They'll laugh at my ignorance if anything.

timthumb.php

Whats the minimum UTQG for whatever series you run?

LOL this thread is very funny tho, btw I use comfort soft as D1 Spec. And I am G27 user.

Im confused...
Why the heck you had the briliant idea of dredge this thread? Anyway this daltonlm is my old account... im happy to see that even after so many time, it still make sense.

Welcome to the forums by the way, Niko.

Back