Dell Car Pack

Finally a modern Aston Martin racer! Now if only we could move the older GT cars into a separate class.

Other than the Ram it looks like a great pack (yes, I like the Durango).

Edit: Hopefully the Audi is in its own spec class and not upgraded like the Maserati Trofeo is.

People on the official forums with the Car Pass are reporting that the game is asking them to buy the DLC/Car Pass.

Also thought the new pack was due for next week.

I love this personally. The Durango should be a fast suv. The Power Wagon could be fun, but I can already see rammers(lol) spamming it.

Seem like they're making the most of a trip to Jefferson North Assembly with the Trackhawk and the Durango SRT showing up already. Still question the inclusion of the former but the Dodge does at least offer a... heavier alternative to the Grand Cherokee SRT?

Edit: Hopefully the Audi is in its own spec class and not upgraded like the Maserati Trofeo is.

I'm expecting the Porsche 804 to get a new German playmate in the boonies division.

Last edited:
The Vantage GT3, the TT, and the Monaro are excellent additions, in my opinion. The Stinger is okay.

I figured that the Chiron would take the spotlight because it's probably the most-requested car since the BMW i8. I don't like the Chiron at all, but it's great that I won't have to hear people in the comment sections clamoring for it.

I could live without the Ram and the Durango.

Spectating and grid seeding stand out, too.
Well would you look at that, T10 adds in the car every single "T10 doesn't listen to the community wahh wahh" crybaby wanted, and they still find something to complain about. :lol:
I don't think those people are satisfied with the Chiron alone. I assume that most of them also want other supercars such as the 720S, the 812 Superfast, the GTC4 Lusso, and the Huracan Performante. In before the next batch of supercars that will inevitably be unveiled at Geneva top the 'most-wanted' list.

Finally a modern Aston Martin racer! Now if only we could move the older GT cars into a separate class.

Other than the Ram it looks like a great pack (yes, I like the Durango).

Just checked and the TT RS is in Forza GT.

Edit: And it’s front wheel drive.

Last edited:
Bugatti Chiron? Gone the days where I used to like Bugatti's. It's not 2000's anymore. Still, I'm glad the car made it to the game.

Kia Stinger: Plenty of people seems to hate them (Especially on the internet) but I quite like it.

Dodge Durengo...ummm don't we have them in Forza already? Or I'm thinking of something completely different?

Holden Monaro: Probably the most interesting car IMO.

Ram 2500: Okay...again, don't we already have a Ram truck? That and it's not my type tbh.

The two race cars? I have nothing to say about them.

----
Is there anyone that could give a list of cars that Forza community really wants?

People on the official forums with the Car Pass are reporting that the game is asking them to buy the DLC/Car Pass.

That has been bugged for a while now with several DLCs. But, even though it looks like you get charged for the car pack, the cars are still added for free to the “buy cars” menu. Just ignore the marketplace prompt to buy the pack.

Anyone know what event/series the Aston GT3 livery is based on? I expected to get the green AMR livery from Le Mans on it but we didn’t. It’s still named as an “Aston Martin Racing” livery so it has to be an official racing livery, but there doesn’t appear to be any official number board to determine the series.

Yes.

Everything.

Except racecars. :lol:

Anyone know what event/series the Aston GT3 livery is based on? I expected to get the green AMR livery from Le Mans on it but we didn’t. It’s still named as an “Aston Martin Racing” livery so it has to be an official racing livery, but there doesn’t appear to be any official number board to determine the series.

It's either an IMSA or Pirelli World Challenge car.
Actually, the livery they showcase in the official picture appears to be the one that's found on that page https://iqoption.com/en/aston-martin-racing but I have absolutely no clue where that car has raced. It's on Dunlop tires so it's not PWC, IMSA or Blancpain... I'm stumped.

Last edited:
I can't find enough words to say just how little I care about the Chiron, but the GT3 Vantage being added makes me happy, and I can't wait to drive the Stinger.

Whether one likes the hypercar craze or not, it's hard to deny the experience of driving this car. It only took one lap around Hockenheim for it to almost blow my mind.

Yes but do we really need a Durango and another Ram??

Not really. The Durango is too clumsy to fit in with the sportier SUVs and The RAM is another monstrosity that would have been better off waiting for the next Horizon Festival.

Last edited:
Not even just new divisions but proper ones. What the hell is a Forza GT? How bout imsa GTE, GT3, GT2, 90s imsa GT etc...

Even GT:S has GTE/GT3 mixed together with fictional cars... PC2 does it that way, but then that's about the only thing PC2 does right.

Even GT:S has GTE/GT3 mixed together with fictional cars... PC2 does it that way, but then that's about the only thing PC2 does right.
Its odd to even mention GTS, considering all their categories are just basically made up.

Back