Deltawing just went missing! UPDATE: Reappeared, but got a child.

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 609 comments

What's your emotional status now?

• Total voters
Ok, Panoz sent members to Nissan to inspect its similarity. Inspect. It might be putback. Only if Panoz Finds The Nissan knockoff just a knockoff.

Well, the Deltawing might be a fan favourite in ALMS, but it is generally hated by other teams and engineers, I personally think that it's an insult that this GIMMICK car is in the game and PROPER Prototype cars like the Acura ARX-03, Oreca 03, Zytek 11SN, Morgan/Pescarolo and Toyota TS030 are not in the game, it's an insult to competitive sportscars.

Well, the Deltawing might be a fan favourite in ALMS, but it is generally hated by other teams and engineers, I personally think that it's an insult that this GIMMICK car is in the game and PROPER Prototype cars like the Acura ARX-03, Oreca 03, Zytek 11SN, Morgan/Pescarolo and Toyota TS030 are not in the game, it's an insult to competitive sportscars.

What's wrong with the DW? It's innovative. TS030 wouldn't be in for hybrid reasons.

A real shame this is happening, especially a month before the game launch. I hope everything get sorted out before then.

No one wins when the courts and lawyers get into this.

What's wrong with the DW? It's innovative. TS030 wouldn't be in for hybrid reasons.

It was meant to be a one-off entry and it is far out-living it's welcome in sportscars, it contributes NOTHING to the on-track action and it struggles to stay ahead of the GTE cars in ALMS, Panoz are actually taking the p*ss with this car.

A real shame this is happening, especially a month before the game launch. I hope everything get sorted out before then.

No one wins when the courts and lawyers get into this.

a month before the game launch they need to show us the total car list LOL

Yay. Once again we have people jumping to conclusions, with NOTHING to base said conclusions on. Give it a rest people!
Numerous cars are missing from the list, and until something official is said, it don't mean jack-****. Bathurst was also briefly mentioned on the site back at the May event, and was then taken down. Yet it still got included in the game.

Yay. Once again we have people jumping to conclusions, with NOTHING to base said conclusions on. Give it a rest people!
Numerous cars are missing from the list, and until something official is said, it don't mean jack-****. Bathurst was also briefly mentioned on the site back at the May event, and was then taken down. Yet it still got included in the game.
This is more ominous. Site banners have been changed, car removed from all lists.

Bathurst wasn't supposed to be officially announced back then. The Deltawing has been front center for as long as I can remember. I mean, what are they going to do, reveal it??

It's probably taken away from the list because for some reason they can't have it in the game anymore.

What the fans think of the car is a lot more important than engineers of other teams if you ask me. I wonder what your sources are for this hate though, because I would think engineers would appreciate the engineering behind the car. People seemed to genuinely like it at Road America though. And anything that generates interest in sports car racing is good for the sport IMHO.

This is more ominous. Site banners have been changed, car removed from all lists.

And this is PD. They've been doing really weird stuff for a long time now. Their actions don't always make any sense. I don't know, I'm just getting fed up with all the jumping to conslusions that is going on, on this site. In my opinion, it's far too early to worry about this.

What?! AND I HAD PLANS WITH DELTAWING! :grumpy: There are maybe three reasons why It got removed:

- PD troll us and try to create panic for us. :banghead:
- Panoz got tired of PD because they are lazy sometimes. (Maybe they saw the sound room :lol:)
- PD maybe got problems with AAR or problems with licensing.

Many reasons why and no answers from them. That's great. Sometimes they are scary. Making 🤬 decisions sometimes. They should of been 100% sure they can have the car in game.

Well, someone that lives near PD should ask Kaz why THE 🤬 he removed the car from car list. IM ANGRY. Lol

What?! AND I HAD PLANS WITH DELTAWING! :grumpy: There are maybe three reasons why It got removed:

- PD troll us and try to create panic for us. :banghead:
- Panoz got tired of PD because they are lazy sometimes. (Maybe they saw the sound room :lol:)
- PD maybe got problems with AAR or problems with licensing.

Many reasons why and no answers from them. That's great. Sometimes they are scary. Making 🤬 decisions sometimes. They should of been 100% sure they can have the car in game.

Well, someone that lives near PD should ask Kaz why THE 🤬 he removed the car from car list. IM ANGRY. Lol

Hope it's the first answer...

Back