Describe Project Cars in One Word

• Thread starter ukfan758
  • 307 comments
FFBFiddling
Yeah after months of fiddling, trying out everyone's settings, I pretty much just put the same values in for every car now, give or take, with really only some adjustments of the Fy slider. Takes long enough to tune the cars let alone find a nice FFB setting!

Yeah after months of fiddling, trying out everyone's settings, I pretty much just put the same values in for every car now, give or take, with really only some adjustments of the Fy slider. Takes long enough to tune the cars let alone find a nice FFB setting!

Yeah once I get the feedback calibration side done, the car FFB pretty much all starts out similar. I'd change the Master scale based on street/race tire and then fiddle with Fy/Mz/Mz Smoothing if there is some straight line shaking going on.

mixed signals (not from the game but you guys, no idea wether to buy this)

Honestly you can get it so cheap now just buy it, worst case you'll find something in it to enjoy even if its few of the cars and favorite tracks, not much of a game to it unless you play the career which is scripted weather (ground hog day, gets dull real quick), but you can make your own game up, its worth the £20 odd to just blast around few tracks or do few seasons of career.

Latest Posts

Back