Design an Audi Race Livery in GT Sport and You Could Race Against Audi's DTM Drivers

Did this pretend DTM livery back in April 2018. Good car to use, in GR.2 Custom Race.
4836897965645760000_0.jpg

Seems Audi picked the right time for this as I just decided the other day I am finally going to make a livery for this car since I've been meaning to make one for a long time so I guess that's my evening sorted!

Man I only wish it would take me a handful of hours to pop out a livery, I've got more patience than skill with livery editor.

I'm all over this. Haven't made a livery for that car but have a few ideas. Hopefully they don't mind if they don't look like the 2020 DTM liveries, those looked kinda boring.

I've just posted my entry. I can't be bothered to make more than one although I still have 3 weeks of furlough left so prob change my mind and do another.

nice, I see piet mondiran influences :P

Thanks for noticing, you are right about the artistic influence. I’ve always loved De Stijl.
I’ve since added the required sponsorship decals (which hasn’t detracted too much from the overall look).
49818746283_07466458bf_b.jpg

I'm wondering if the blacked out Speedpool logo will disqualify me ?

Last edited:
Back