Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
:D just for fun

and my 7 month experience with destiny, everyday, all day =)

Cool :D :lol:

I just grinded out to Iron Banner rank 5 on all 3 characters for the first time! thanks for the 6 etheric light, lord Garden Salad!

My first legendary weapon ascending: Fate-bringer. What next?!? :dopey:

Oh wow! Rank 5 on three chars is impressive! I made it just on one and was sick of it. Not that I had the time for more anyway. Damn I need like 3-4 more Etheric Lights for level up before I can start upgrading my weapons. Word Of Crota will be the first one I think.

Yeah, it took quite a while. I play a lot of crucible though ( ~ 13000 kills) so it was just a regular old day for me! :lol:

I think i am going to upgrade my preydyths revenge (how on earth do you spell that!) now, then my found verdict.

You know, thinking about it, the VoG weapons were pretty amazing!

Well it Tuesday. That means it's the reset.

Nightfall: Taniks, the Scarred. Contains Void + Solar burn and Grounded as modifiers.
Weekly Heroic: Phogoth in the Summoning Pits. Contains Small Arms as a modifier.
PoE 32: Kaliks Reborn.
PoE 34: Gulrot, Unclean

Looks easy. Vision of Confluence will be getting a lot of action this week.

Well it Tuesday. That means it's the reset.

Nightfall: Taniks, the Scarred. Contains Void + Solar burn and Grounded as modifiers.
Weekly Heroic: Phogoth in the Summoning Pits. Contains Small Arms as a modifier.
PoE 32: Kaliks Reborn.
PoE 34: Gulrot, Unclean

Looks easy. Vision of Confluence will be getting a lot of action this week.
I forgot what grounded does but last week's modifier was so good to abyss defiant. 978 damage per critical hit on a 331. This week looks like fate ldr and thunder lord (swap in hezen hammer crota and ice).

I also managed to complete the I.B. grind to bring all three characters to level 5. Won't be touching any Crucible for a few days, that's for sure. First weapon choice to ascend was Vision of Confluence, and couldn't be happier with the results. Thinking of ascending 'Fang' next, or possibly one of the many snipers. Decisions...

I will buy it if they give me a reason to. I mean, with the ammount of hours I have put into this game, I think it is worth saying that its good value fot money.

I will buy it if they give me a reason to. I mean, with the ammount of hours I have put into this game, I think it is worth saying that its good value fot money.
That and from what I heard it's supposed to be something like 60-70% of the amount of content the base game had so it would be a fairly substantial DLC. Of course that's in Destiny terms since the base game had so little content to begin with....

That and from what I heard it's supposed to be something like 60-70% of the amount of content the base game had so it would be a fairly substantial DLC. Of course that's in Destiny terms since the base game had so little content to begin with....
Enough content to keep me going for nearly 500 hours though, which is more time that i can say for almost any other game. I can see its flaws, bright as day, but it is still my third favorite game of all time. Odd...

Yes, it is flawed and can be quite frustrating at times, mainly because of how the drop system works. But then the whole idea that this is a long journey and your progress will transfer between the game iterations, is quite appealing. Like if you play and enjoy a game for years the cost of those expansions is not that high, especially when there are full priced games out there, which you forget about once you finish them.

Yes, it is flawed and can be quite frustrating at times, mainly because of how the drop system works. But then the whole idea that this is a long journey and your progress will transfer between the game iterations, is quite appealing. Like if you play and enjoy a game for years the cost of those expansions is not that high, especially when there are full priced games out there, which you forget about once you finish them.
Very flawed. As in no hawkmoon for you. No gjallahorn for me. I ran crota 3 times last night (2 normal 1 hard) and got no land beyond. That's it. No other weapon. It was fun though despite one of our run throughs taking 40 minutes due to "no man left behind" in the pits where we somehow nearly wiped. Thank you @Terronium-12, @mcfizzle and @Bonio71 for including me in the fun.

Yeah I read after, I swear Hawkmoon is my most gotten gun with Ghorn 2nd.

Nice gun tho
I still need a Ghorn :grumpy:

I think that is actually the last normally obtained exotic I need, and of course it would be one of the most useful. But it would take some serious persuasion to replace my hawkmoon just so that I can use it...

I still need a Ghorn :grumpy:

I think that is actually the last normally obtained exotic I need, and of course it would be one of the most useful. But it would take some serious persuasion to replace my hawkmoon just so that I can use it...
Hawkmoon can be subbed out for Fatebringer or Word of Crota.

That’s the only gun I really want. But in PvP it is outclassed by the Thorn, and in PvE you can’t use it with another exotic like the Gjallahorn, that’s needed for almost everything. Also having a primary with elemental damage will be more useful and for the most part those are purple.

Still want it though…

Sent out a warning to friends. Less people on means this will get patched quicker.

Our Jovian friend has universal remote. Everything else is garbage including a 30 light stand asides (requiring a shard and final stats aren't going to be that good). Buy exotic armor engram and save your strange coins or bypass altogether.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back