Devel Sixteen ("5,000HP, TOP SPEED 348MPH")

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

lol'd

Even IF (big fat juicy IF) this car (or any other car) is faster than a Veyron, a Veyron's still better than it. Why? The Veyron is one of the few cars that are still stable at their top speeds. A Lamborghini or Ferrari or a Nissan or a Toyota will feel like it'll collapse into tiny pieces at their top speed.

I find it hard to believe this car has 5,000 HP. It was built in Dubai. They have a ton of money to maybe be able to do it. I mean, they are so rich they use Ferraris as a house decoration. But it obviously isn't as well built as a Ferrari. I would like to see them prove that what they claim is true.

I wasn't aware there was a world record for biggest pile of BS in the world...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 16
At least the car named after a pointy thing didn't have such ludicrous "claims", they were still a little out there though...

Still, I'd buy the Hotwheels version of the Devel Sixteen. :dopey:

I'll bet you that THAT was its real top speed. More money than brains (A LOT more!!!!!).

I'll bet you it emptied a full tank of fuel in that run. Which is a good thing too, as its structural integrity would probably falter if it went any quicker.

Last edited:
I'll bet you it emptied a full tank of fuel in that run.

Guys, he obviously just went through a full tank of gas after a top speed run and was coasting down the street. Stop being so critical.

Guys you heard it from the man himself. Special tires! Special transmission! Special aerodynamics! They studied so hard.

Back