DFGT settings for Shift 2?

• Thread starter hedges
  • 47 comments
Guys i tried the steering assist and it only made me slower.I had to switch back to what i was using.

I tried starfirebirds settings last night but I don't know if it helped or not.

this game you can NOT play drunk, you have to be sober to even make it around the track..lmao. I'm going to play again soon (sober) and see if the settings help

I tried starfirebirds settings last night but I don't know if it helped or not.

this game you can NOT play drunk, you have to be sober to even make it around the track..lmao. I'm going to play again soon (sober) and see if the settings help

I tried that last night as well,i had to just give up and go to bed.

I'm still feeling it this morning :lol:

I tried that last night as well,i had to just give up and go to bed.

I'm still feeling it this morning :lol:

:lol: I tried your settings and they did help a bit, then I started tuning my S2000 and WOW. she is good in the corners and doesn't have that floaty feel as much on the straights. There is still some fine tuning I could do to the car to make it better but for my first tune I got it pretty damn good.

:lol: I tried your settings and they did help a bit, then I started tuning my S2000 and WOW. she is good in the corners and doesn't have that floaty feel as much on the straights. There is still some fine tuning I could do to the car to make it better but for my first tune I got it pretty damn good.

Nice man.👍

By the way i seen you beat one of my times, looks like i'll have to take that autolog challenge :)

Hey just wondering how do I chance out of 900 degree mode. Just picked up a DFGT.

I think I just answered your question from the other thread..

anyway, go to options and go to the menu the furthest to the right then there is another page within that page where you can fine tune your wheel settings, it will be on the bottom of that page

OLDSKOOLACURA
I think I just answered your question from the other thread..

anyway, go to options and go to the menu the furthest to the right then there is another page within that page where you can fine tune your wheel settings, it will be on the bottom of that page

Do you know how to change it for GT5 ?

Ive heard that the ps3 version of this game is bad with over steer and terrible steerin lag has there been a update yet

I have a good DFGT wheel set up go with the default setup but turn the "speed sensitivity" up to 60% and leave the wheel lock at 360 or drop it down to 270 degrees...This really helps alot on straights...:)

Ive heard that the ps3 version of this game is bad with over steer and terrible steerin lag has there been a update yet

I've got the PS3 version and i have to say it's not that bad.Still a bit of steering lag,but once you get the steering settings sorta out it's a heck of a fun game.

I've found more under-steer than over-steer.Nothing that a good suspension set-up can't fix

Starfirebird
I've got the PS3 version and i have to say it's not that bad.Still a bit of steering lag,but once you get the steering settings sorta out it's a heck of a fun game.

I've found more under-steer than over-steer.Nothing that a good suspension set-up can't fix

Exactly I've got nothing but under steer with my wheel.

I bump this old thread because I found these useful settings and I wanted to share. With these, input lag is basically completely gone.

Now the game feels great and together with Grid Autosport can be that offline racing fun we can't find in GT6.

OPTIONS / GAMEPLAY / ADJUST CONTROLS / R1 BUTTON
Force Feedback Strength 50
Steering Deadzone 0
Steering Sensitivity 100
Throttle Deadzone 0
Throttle Sensitivity 100
Brake Deadzone 3
Brake Sensitivity 100
Clutch Deadzone 0
Clutch Sensitivity 50
Speed Sensitivity 100
Speed Sensitivity (Drift) 100
Steering Lock 900
Steering Lock (Drift) 360

PS I didn't try drift, I'm not into drifting this setup is for track racing purposes.
Use high steering lock for each car setup to match 900°.

Back